chelle's diary

Just go for it hee hee!! You should be so proud of yourself, well done! x

well done Chelle! :D you are doing so SO well.. btw, you wanna join in our race to 1 stone off? (not counting the WI's we've just had today or in my case tuesday :p) Bear and me are doing a little challenge to keep the motivation going! :D

Wow that's amazing, congrats to you. It's great when you see the hard work pay off. Well done xx

Wow that's amazing, congrats to you. It's great when you see the hard work pay off. Well done xx
thank you!!!

its definatly motivated me to try really hard again this week!!

the team leader says shes wants me to try and stay the same for next week but im still gonna try and loose more!!

xx

we're not doing a time limit, we're just racing to it.. if that makes sense :) so as fast as possible!

excellent :D get yourself a ticker for your signature! :) good luck! xx

open your user cp in a seperate window, then click edit signature. then come to the other window and click and drag on my silver 7, and drag it into your signature :) x

Soz im a bit late but WELL DONE chelle you did fantastic 9lb! oh if only i could drop that overnight he he:D. You keep up the good work hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

WOW 9lbs!!!! Am sooo chuffed for you - well done!!!!

Bet you're still on cloud '9' today :D

Twigs
xx

thanks girls!!! :O)

i am twiggs, im walking round with a stupid smile on my face that wont go away!!!

its my mums birthday today so were going out for a meal and im panicking a bit cos in the eating out guide (its a hungry horse pub) everything is sooooooooo many points!!!

i was thinkin if i have a jacket pot with tuna and salad but there not on there,i figure they have to do jackets?!?!?

ill let you no how i get on and ill be sitting there with my books lol like a fool but i dont care cos,.................................. I LOST 9 LB!!!!!!!!!!!! whoopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya

The light bights aren't too bad at Hungry Horse - specially as a main meal!

Enjoy :)

Twigs
xx

Chelle well done on your loss that is BRILLIANT!! So tell me whats your secret?

Back