Chelsea Lou - The Ventura adventure, not a sinking ship!

Normal people? You have never met me, have you? Lol.

And my elbow is actually fairly slim, it is the rest of me that's the problem... lol. Have a free afternoon today (well, should be working on computer but...) and have arranged to go out in search of food later with a sort-of colleague. So fingers crossed I can find some 'free' food.

Chica, give yourself a break, you are doing so well, and holding on brilliantly. The weight WILL drop and the shopping will be a big success because you are so, so close!

xxx

10st 7lbs - Wowsee! That's a brilliant weight - my goal weight in fact :)

What plan are you on now - 810? You and Jess are both doing so well on CD again - you'll be size 12 (dare I whisper 10) in no time!

10st 7lbs - Wowsee! That's a brilliant weight - my goal weight in fact :)

What plan are you on now - 810? You and Jess are both doing so well on CD again - you'll be size 12 (dare I whisper 10) in no time!
I'm doing 810 at the moment Alli as I've been advised because of antibiotics for nasal infection. Jess is SS/SS+. I will be happy to get into a 12 as I've never been a 10 in my life and I am already looking very wrinkly (upper arms etc) anything less than a 12 would probably look very yuk!!! :cry:

7 more little lbs..........*sigh* xx

Only seven!!! Woooo!!! That's really, REALLY close hun!

xxx

but I would much prefer to see 5 to go or 3 or 1 or 0. I can't wait until I can come on here and post in the biggest letters I can find that I am at goal :D:D. Just want it to HURRY UP!!!!!!

I'm doing some wii fit and walking a lot more than usual. Not miles and miles but more than usual. Scales remained stubbornly on 10-7 again this morning. However, I did acknowledge to myself that I'd started the 810 plan yesterday, so no biggie. Hey...........am I learning do you think? :D:confused:

Morning Chels! woohoo for you you're doing so great, only 7lbs to go that's excellent!! keep up with the great work hun, 810 is fab too much easier than SS/SS+, yay you for the exercise too! BIG CREDIT for that, i've actually got my gym bag ready to go today, nothing going to stop me now!
Have a lush day hun!

xx

Good afternoon Chels - FINALLY found your CD diary so we can continue to talk!

Keep your chin up hun - you are so close. Antibiotics aren't nice and can affect your weight so just keep going.

As for bl**dy dress sizes - don't get me going on that one. I have a range of clothes from size 16 to 22! Some of the 22's still fit but I can get into loads of my 16's too. So, like one or 2 others have said, ignore the sizes !!

. . . we won’t talk about yesterday’s game . . .

Well I will . . . I'm afraid I support "the other team" so Saturday's result was fantastic for us. Only need 1 point from 2 games to win the title - and if we can't manage that against Blackburn and Blackpool the we don't deserve to win!

Also looking forward to the Champions League final on 28th. Everyone in our village are Barça supporters so it's going to be interesting watching that in the local bar!

Hope your day is going well - speak again soon!

Hi Chels, so sorry to see that you have been poorly again but great to read of the 10.7!! Go you. xxx

It's only a few ounces but..............

:D The scales have FINALLY dipped below 147!!! They were about 147.4 yesterday and today they are 146.9, so only just but what a difference it makes? I feel as if I have dropped lbs :D:D Crazy I know but I am now officially lighter than I have been since 2001!!!

It has made me even more determined to get to 139-140lbs.

On the way home from work yesterday I popped into our huge Tesco store to get the twins their birthday presents. They will be 2 next week (19th) :eek: Where does time go? Whilst in there I thought Nanny should have a present too and bought the wii Zumba. It has a snazzy belt that you put the remote into, so it tracks your movements. What movements????? I could not believe how un co-ordinated I was and gave up after 10 minutes with the right hump.

I'll have to get Jess to come over and perhaps I will get the hang of it better watching her master the steps.

Got me thinking though, I always thought I wasn't a bad dancer but now, I'm not sure I will be tripping the light fantastic at the wedding...or indeed any other night on the ship, people might think that I am the comedy cabaret act!!!!!

Anyway, work unfortunately calls now. Have a good day everyone. xxx

YESSS!!! That's brilliant Chels. Slimmest since 2001... wow. Just wow! That is brilliant, and the lbs will go on dropping, wait and see. You really are so close, I have more than 1st to go so you are my cheerleader, closing in on goal! I know what you mean that sometimes the scales can give you a real lift. No wonder!

I also think that 810 will help the losses now you are getting lighter. Go Chels!

xxx

Wow!! Fantastic Chels - go girl!! :talk017: Bloomin' brilliant! xxxxx

Bess and KC, thank you.

I was reading through my first few entries in 2009 and got a reply from you Bess. You had not long started too and reported an 11 or 12lbs loss for your first week and were absolutely staggered. It was good to read back. Page 93 or thereabouts on the SS 100% forum :D:D We were all sooooooo excited at having discovered this amazing diet :D Aw, we have all been buddies for over 2 years now........Sweet.

Hi Chels

Congrats on scales moving, that's brilliant news :) Soooo close now!

As for Zumba, try the tutorials first, it shows you the steps in easier batches. It hasn't taken me long at all to master them - then do the beginner class - sooooo much good fun! Enjoy!

Hope you have a lovely day xx

Hi Chels

Congrats on scales moving, that's brilliant news :) Soooo close now!

As for Zumba, try the tutorials first, it shows you the steps in easier batches. It hasn't taken me long at all to master them - then do the beginner class - sooooo much good fun! Enjoy!

Hope you have a lovely day xx
Thanks AM. How are you hun? Hope you are doing ok. Little steps eh? You will get there sweetie.

As for the tutorials lol. I thought "how hard can it be?" so didn't bother with them. I am so impatient, just wanted to get on with it and honestly felt like a fairy elephant. I will have a look at the tutorials and get the hang of the steps before I have another go. Thanks for the tip. I must admit, I was disappointed as I was really hoping that this was something I would love to do so much that it would be a regular thing. My impatience, gah!! I'm my own worst enemy :D

xxxx

Ah Chels you will !- I felt EXACTLY the same and only got mine on Saturday! I had a go at a trial then a "class" and half way through thought OMG I'm going to die lol! (thinking I wasn't too bad a dancer before either) Carried on with it Sunday, and Tues, and yesterday, and definitely soooo much easier, and getting to that addictive stage now! Yesterday I did the 2 beginner classes back-to-back.

I even have little man dancing around with me now too...going "1, 2, 3, ZUMBA!!"

Can't wait to be in those 10's with you Chels! Gonna take some time I know, but just gotta keep plodding on. xx

Thanks darl,

Course you can stay over but why???? Something happened??

I'm on the early shift today, tomorrow and Monday so fits in better with your work time xx

Chels - well done on the scales. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:grouphugg:

Re Zumba: never tried it but told it is great.
I went to Ceroc classes about 15 years ago (for something to do when working away from home) and got reasonably good. I mentioned I needed some dancercise so a friend gave me a Ceroc beginners CD last year and I couldn't work out what the hell to do with my feet, like you felt like the proverbial baby elephant.
What makes it even worse is I'm a trained dancer - done ballet, tap & jazz since I was 3!
So don't give up - get on the Wii again and get to it girl!

Chels - well done on the scales. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:grouphugg:

I went to Ceroc classes about 15 years ago (for something to do when working away from home) and got reasonably good. I mentioned I needed some dancercise so a friend gave me a Ceroc beginners CD last year and I couldn't work out what the hell to do with my feet, like you felt like the proverbial baby elephant.
What makes it even worse is I'm a trained dancer - done ballet, tap & jazz since I was 3!

:rotflmao:

Well done on the loss Chel, nearly there now just 6lbs to go wow

So nice seeing Jess posting "just fancied seeing my mum"

Back