Chelsea's charge to Goal!!!! (And beyond)

Hi Lorrayne,

How lovely to see you back posting on here again :)

Glad to see you have maintained and not really gained anything, and now back in the game to get to goal :)
I'm almost breaking the 10's now, but they are certainly making me work for it, so I'm trying to follow behind you in getting there, but not on SS now.

Sorry to hear you and Jess had to cancel Ibiza, that must have been a big dissapointment for you both, but I know how bad finances can be - hence having to move right back up to high food plans myself - chin up though hun, both of you.

Big hugs, and here's to a really good week for you xx

Lorrayne
Welcome back hon, its sooooo good to see you!!!
It sounds like you have been maintaining well hon and you havent gone to mad..... Hope Jess is ok too..
I have missed seeing you girlies around as when I started my journey you guys were such an amazing inspiration...
You can do it you can get those last pounds off and you will look fab at your Christmas do and all the men will be admiring you!
Come on hon........ jump straight back on ...
xxxxxxxxx

I'm saying nothing

;) Hello everyone, like the title says, I'm saying nothing. No big announcements, no pledges etc etc. All I will say is Watch this Space!!!!! Makes me sound very mysterious and interesting :D...........if only that were true!!!! I have been keeping tabs on you all and contributing the odd 'nugget' of advice......odd being the operative word lol. Glad everyone is ok and doing well.

I may have good news to post in a few weeks, I may have bad news or I may not post at all. I don't want to pressure myself. Just to say that spring is around the corner and my sap always rises then.........I am feeling the blues lifting and a bit of enthusiasm and resolve coming back. Doh!!!!!!!!! I've said too much already :eek:

Fab to see you back & in good spirits Chels, jump up on the wagon with us... always room for one more!

Big hugs.

xxx

It is good to see you back again, I always looked out for that blue writing! You can't leave us with a 'I may not post at all'! How mysterious! Can't wait for the next installment. :D

Thanks Guys. Don't mean to sound mysterious Bess but how many times have I come on here to state that I am back and determined, focussed yadda yadda............ then go and falter? I am just quietly doing my thing and if/when I have some news then you will get the loudest post going lol. Hope everyone has a lovely day. We've got a heatwave in the South East. 9 degrees on the way to work which, compared to recent temperatures, feels like weather for shorts.

Have a fab day Chels and send some of that heatwave up north, we had snow last night & it's gone all arctic circle again!!!

Hugs, hun.

xxx

but how many times have I come on here to state that I am back and determined, focussed yadda yadda............ then go and falter?

That's all of us then! Not as cold as the last few days, just horrid and grey...good luck! x

Back