Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Sounds good! Try to get your 1/3 superfree in, though. Next time you have that meal, try frying (in frylight!) or grilling a decent amount of mushrooms and tomatoes or something to fill up 1/3 of your plate. You're doing well though! X
Thanks Sausage...I figured that I had eaten so much fruit and salad today that it wouldn't matter about superfree for dinner. Sooooo much to learn.:D

Hope you day has been a good one. Fribury tomorrow. Its been a long week and losing 1 hour has felt like losing half a day. I've felt so jet-lagged. x

Hey Chels and Alli --

I feel absolutely stuffed now......phew!!!
So we're both sitting here being stuffed! :D

What about Beck? That "Avoid Over Eating" thing?
(Day 17 to be precise -- I happen to be typing that card atm.)

Hummm... So, I am alone with the CD (wait, I still have Lelly and Shanny :D), and am I alone with Beck (I still have JanelleKay :D). *Sigh* I guess I'll manage. Somehow. :sigh:

I'll just meander along losing my sad little pound a week until I disappear completely in -- wait for it (I can't do math in my head) in approximately 2 years and 10 months! ;)

Actually, with all the salad in my meal, I feel kind of "over full", too.

But credit (?), I did leave something on my plate - a peice of turkey bacon for the little dog. But maybe that is not a real credit, as I am doing the dog a dis-service: I am feeder when I am on a diet, and the dog is getting rather chunky.

If I feed the dog, but take her on a longer walk -- spontaneous exercise -- then maybe I would break even?

This is almost as complicated as Slimming World... now my head aches.

MM

@Jess --

And, you're not back, yet. You'd better hurry... we are sliding down that slippery slope. HELP!!!

Both you and Shanny gone at the same time (and Lelly left us for a bit, too). No wonder things have gone "pear shaped"... the inmates are running the asylum.

Have a safe trip back! I hate to be the one to tell you this... but my DD has been wearing shorts and tank tops most of the week.

MM

Hey Chels and Alli --

Hummm... So, I am alone with the CD (wait, I still have Lelly and Shanny :D), and am I alone with Beck (I still have JanelleKay :D). *Sigh* I guess I'll manage. Somehow. :sigh:

I'll just meander along losing my sad little pound a week until I disappear completely in -- wait for it (I can't do math in my head) in approximately 2 years and 10 months! ;)

But credit (?), I did leave something on my plate - a peice of turkey bacon for the little dog. But maybe that is not a real credit, as I am doing the dog a dis-service: I am feeder when I am on a diet, and the dog is getting rather chunky.
Ahhhh I did leave food on the plate.....one rasher of bacon and one sausage, so that makes me feel very Beck-like :D I don't have a dog but the spiders are coming on a treat :(:mad: perhaps I shall have to set fire to my leftovers instead of binning??!!
If I feed the dog, but take her on a longer walk -- spontaneous exercise -- then maybe I would break even?

MM
Complicated doesnt even cover it Mel. I wasn't organised to get lunch for today ready. Early start at work this morning, so am trying to think about what to have at lunchtime and best thing I can come up with is chicken salad :( How many of those did I have on 810????? I am just so unimaginative xx

Do you have a small supermarket you can pop out to? You could pick up some microwave rice, a small salad and some bits to put in it? x

Do you have a small supermarket you can pop out to? You could pick up some microwave rice, a small salad and some bits to put in it? x
Morning LittleSausage,

I have got to go into town at lunchtime - I got new glasses a few weeks ago, varifocals that I can't get on with - and not sure how long that will take to get them sorted out. I will nip into Sainsburys whilst I am there and see if I can find something free and tasty ;) and not necessarily a food item either hahahaha xx

Hey Chels and Alli --

MM

I left a few grains of rice in the pan, does that count? :p

I have got to go into town at lunchtime - I got new glasses a few weeks ago, varifocals that I can't get on with - and not sure how long that will take to get them sorted out. I will nip into Sainsburys whilst I am there and see if I can find something free and tasty ;) and not necessarily a food item either hahahaha xx

You bad thing, you. Be careful... with your specs not working, you might be really disappointed when you get them sorted. ;) lol

MM

Wow, busy time on here. I've loved reading Little Sausage's posts, they are so helpful to me as well! I think planning :)eek:!me?!!) is the way to go Chels here. The new SW magazine has some good ideas in and some of the recipe books, this was my downfall last time I did SW years ago, so I'm going to plan better now. xx

Wow, busy time on here. I've loved reading Little Sausage's posts, they are so helpful to me as well! I think planning :)eek:!me?!!) is the way to go Chels here. The new SW magazine has some good ideas in and some of the recipe books, this was my downfall last time I did SW years ago, so I'm going to plan better now. xx

Glad I could help! x

I told DH at lunchtime that slim people leave food on their plate (I had a massive pizza in Prezzo and did leave some but they bagged it for me to take home.... ha ha) and DH said if slim people leave stuff on their plates why dont I just order 2 pizzas....... hmmmm dont think he grasps this properly......

I told DH at lunchtime that slim people leave food on their plate (I had a massive pizza in Prezzo and did leave some but they bagged it for me to take home.... ha ha) and DH said if slim people leave stuff on their plates why dont I just order 2 pizzas....... hmmmm dont think he grasps this properly......
Pmsl.........I love his cock-eyed way of seeing things. That has made me really smile :D Cunning idea though, just order two of everything and leave one.........genius :D:D

Day 7

So, food for today so far:-

Breakfast was some sugar-free jelly and a muller light (Cherry) (I know, weird selection for brekkie :D)

Lunch was some large prawns with salad leaves and a fat-free Peach Activia

Snacks: A whole bunch of grapes.......once I started I couldnt stop :eek:

Syns so far: Medley Digestive, Hazelnut & Chocolate bar = 7

HEA = skimmed milk in tea/coffee
Dinner: Chicken breast with a jacket potato and baked beans.

Last edited:
Are u liking this plan Chels?? i really wish i understood it better you know lol x
I am liking the food Shanny, feels a bit 'wrong' to be feeling full up and I'm sure once I've got the hang of it AND start to see some weight coming off then I will be really happy :D
xx

I am liking the food Shanny, feels a bit 'wrong' to be feeling full up and I'm sure once I've got the hang of it AND start to see some weight coming off then I will be really happy :D
xx

Chels,

And, sooner or later we all need to learn how to manage our food. You'll be learning whilst losing -- and that will make working the Beck plan easier.

MM

Chels,

And, sooner or later we all need to learn how to manage our food. You'll be learning whilst losing -- and that will make working the Beck plan easier.

MM
I sincerely hope so Mel .

Jess' flight has been delayed by 4 hours and they are now not due to land back here until 09:35. Not said what the problem is but it now means I will spend hours on the car park that is the M25. Oh deep joy. Plus all my plans have now gone out of the window. Her and John are really fed up :cry:x

Hi Chels,

Isn't Saturday not so bad on the M25?

MM

Sooo tired from the weekend and many factors came into play to make sure that I was totally unorganised when it came to food. No time to shop, no time to prepare meals and no time to cook. I made the best choices that I could have made, under the circumstances, and here we go again :D

Yesterday was ok, apart from about 20 syns:cry:

Today so far I have had Muller light yogurt, a pear, an apple and a generous helping of last night's home made chilli with rice.

Pretty good so far.

HEA - Milk

Wishing you all a terrific Tuesday.

xxx

Back