Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Happy Tuesday! Hope today is better :) x

Sounds like you are doing well Chels. Bet you are glad to have J&J home. My DD was stranded for a day & a night at Ed Airport as her flight was cancelled... finally made it to NJ on her school exchange however. Phew!

xxx

Hi Chelsea - glad to hear you're having a better day. One day at a time. One day at a time . . . .

btw, re our conversation on LS's diary! If your profile is up to date then that makes you a massive 2 months older than me. I'm not admitting to "old fogey" until I'm at least 60, preferably 65. Old fart maybe - all this veg soup is playing havoc in that department!

Sounds like you are doing well Chels. Bet you are glad to have J&J home. My DD was stranded for a day & a night at Ed Airport as her flight was cancelled... finally made it to NJ on her school exchange however. Phew!

xxx
Very glad to have them home Katy. Glad DD got to her destination ok, albeit a day or so late.

How long has she gone for? Lets hope she has a less eventful journey home xx

Hi Chelsea - glad to hear you're having a better day. One day at a time. One day at a time . . . .

btw, re our conversation on LS's diary! If your profile is up to date then that makes you a massive 2 months older than me. I'm not admitting to "old fogey" until I'm at least 60, preferably 65. Old fart maybe - all this veg soup is playing havoc in that department!
Lol, I know what you mean about the old fart!! :D I have had a nightmare in that department since embarking on this 'healthy eating' malarkey!! I had to take myself out for a walk at lunchtime owing to the kidney beans in the chilli I had last night and again for lunch today. Its really hard to try and 'purse' when sitting down at a desk and I am "Front of House" as well, sitting at the bottom of a glass and marble atrium, so the acoustics are wonderful :8855:

So you are an August old fogey then, as opposed to my June?

Si - a leo to your gemini (?).
I like the acoustics alusion! I can just imagine the result of a client arriving and .....
We're having chilli tonight so on top of veg soup for lunch I could be in for a good day tomorrow!

Si - a leo to your gemini (?).
I like the acoustics alusion! I can just imagine the result of a client arriving and .....
We're having chilli tonight so on top of veg soup for lunch I could be in for a good day tomorrow!
I'm definitely a Gemini, good cop, bad cop. I spend more time arguing with my two selves than I do anything else.

Chilli and veg soup.......not a good combination and shall expect a shipping forecast saying something along the lines of "Biscay.......force 8" in the next 24 hours :D

Someone has a diary on the CD section, and it is entitled "Hoping to find me a husband..." well, given the aforementioned *ahem* wind problem, I don't expect to be find me one of them anytime soon hahahaha.

You say it is 23c already in Spain??? I thought we were going well with 20c forecast for here tomorrow :D I might have to dig out some summer skirts that I had put to the back of the wardrobe in digust when I put all my weight back on from losing it two years ago. Actually, if I am going to do that, better de-fuzz the winter legs lol x

DD back on Sunday Chels... I hope! House seems very quiet without her...

xxx

I'm definitely a Gemini, good cop, bad cop. I spend more time arguing with my two selves than I do anything else.

Actually, if I am going to do that, better de-fuzz the winter legs lol x

Leo - stuborn, that's me. Someone once described me as mercurial which I had to look up in a dictionary!

Lively; clever; sprightly; animated; quick-witted.
So I took it as a compliment

Until I looked up all the definitions.
Volatile; erratic; unstable; flighty; fickle or changeable in temperament
Not so sure about that one!

LOL re legs - yes, think mine need a de-fuzz too. Been ignoring them since last September!

Food update for today

Decided to go with the chicken breasts, with a jacket potato and plenty of salad leaves. For dessert, sugar-free strawberry jelly, chopped fresh strawberries and a Fat free muller strawberry yogurt. It looked very hoity and very toity :D

Syns so far today??? a big, fat zero:D

Evening Lou,

empty.gif
c.gif
r.gif
e.gif
d.gif
i.gif
t.gif
empty.gif
empty.gif

n.gif
o.gif
empty.gif
s.gif
y.gif
n.gif
s.gif
empty.gif
empty.gif

empty.gif
r.gif
e.gif
a.gif
l.gif
l.gif
y.gif
empty.gif

I'm impressed! Well done... me thinks you are getting this SW thing sorted!

Mel

hahaha Mel, you really need to get out more!!! Took me ages to sort out all the moving letters to read what they said :D xx

LOL -- It was just a free graphics generator online... all I did was select the flipping font, and then type in the message. The only thing I had to tweak was breaking it up so that you did not have wide post.

I was out ALL DAY and part of the evening... what I need to do is work around the house when I am in! LOL

MM

LOL -- It was just a free graphics generator online... all I did was select the flipping font, and then type in the message. The only thing I had to tweak was breaking it up so that you did not have wide post.

I was out ALL DAY and part of the evening... what I need to do is work around the house when I am in! LOL

MM
O.M.G. Mel..........check you out!!! 8lbs to go until goal :eek: That has sort of crept up on me, how come you are not shouting it from the rooftops that you have just over half a stone to go????? Credit to you sweetie, all singing, all dancing, sparkly big credit :D

100% yesterday and aiming for the same today :eek:)

What a wonderful sunny and warm Wednesday. We are being treated to some real feel-good weather here in the South. Hope you are having some wherever you are :D

Today's food so far:

Breakfast: Muller light yogurt and sugar-free jelly :D

Snacks: Apple, pear, banana :D

Lunch: Punnet of prawns, 0% fat free greek yogurt, grapes, 2 Alpen light bars - HExB :D

Milk in tea/coffee HExA :D

Dinner: TBA

Syns: 0 so far, will update later :D:D

Might treat myself to a couple of glasses of wine to have whilst cheering on my boys in the Champions League match against *whispers* Man Utd Come on you Blues!!!!!!!!!:D:D

O.M.G. Mel..........check you out!!! 8lbs to go until goal :eek: That has sort of crept up on me, how come you are not shouting it from the rooftops that you have just over half a stone to go????? Credit to you sweetie, all singing, all dancing, sparkly big credit :D

Hi Yang,

I am 8 pounds from "A weight I can live with", but 13 pounds (nearly a stone) to "what I want to weigh and that is realistic for maintaining." (Beck thing)

But, at the rate I am losing and with a trip to States next week (so, two weeks of real struggle coming up) -- this 8 pounds (really, 13) could be more than three month's worth of continued effort. Keep in mind that I have been working at this faithfully since December 27th, and officially since January 2nd -- and have lost less than 2 stone in all that time.

So, not all that excited, I will just keep on doing what I do -- and hope to eventually get where I was and where I want to be again, and this time stay there!

MM

Hi Yang,

I am 8 pounds from "A weight I can live with", but 13 pounds (nearly a stone) to "what I want to weigh and that is realistic for maintaining." (Beck thing)

But, at the rate I am losing and with a trip to States next week (so, two weeks of real struggle coming up) -- this 8 pounds (really, 13) could be more than three month's worth of continued effort. Keep in mind that I have been working at this faithfully since December 27th, and officially since January 2nd -- and have lost less than 2 stone in all that time.

So, not all that excited, I will just keep on doing what I do -- and hope to eventually get where I was and where I want to be again, and this time stay there!

MM
Well I think you are amazing. Is it strength of character or sheer stubborness lol!!!

Back