Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Sorry you've been feeling unwell! :(

I'm glad you've decided to stick with it (and for the scales drop even if it doesn't count...yet).

I'm not 100% at the moment but I hope that by making better choices and sticking to free food as often as possible I'm doing OK;)

Oh, I hope you feel better today, Chels. I also suffer from migraines and know how debilitating they are.
Agree Lil Sos, I am still feeling like I've had a stroke or something, numb face and vision not too clever. Definitely a two - three day affliction!!!
So glad you've decided to stick with SW! Red days could give you a good kick start. But it's all a case of sticking to the plan and limiting your syns. It's so easy to go over, and get a rubbish result - I know all about that after my weekend in Sheffield! Also, yesterday I found out that Uncle Ben's Express wholegrain rice is 3.5 syns per packet!! Very annoying, as I had just bought 3 of them and they are so convenient, but I won't be having them unless it's absolutely necessary.

Keep at it! xx
OMG, it gets worse :eek: I had a whole one of those with my chilli on two occasions over the last week, thinking "Rice.......that's free food" 2 minutes in the microwave... perfect......only now I find out they are not so :cry:

Thanks for the tip off xx

Sorry you've been feeling unwell! :(

I'm glad you've decided to stick with it (and for the scales drop even if it doesn't count...yet).

I'm not 100% at the moment but I hope that by making better choices and sticking to free food as often as possible I'm doing OK;)
Thanks Alli, you are doing great because you are sticking with it and trusting it, which is more than I did. I threw my toys out of the pram on more than one occasion recently, instead of taking a step back and actually thinking about it properly. Hell, I'd even forgotten about red days, as I was so focussing on the EE and what a failure I was.

Hope your day is a good one sweetie xx

Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I was gutted. Strangely enough, the plain white rice is only 1 syn per packet?! Not fair.

Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I was gutted. Strangely enough, the plain white rice is only 1 syn per packet?! Not fair.
lol, so what rice is actually free then? The kind you buy in a bag and have to boil for like hours :confused: What on earth do they put in the microwaveable ones that would turn them synful? Confused.com

Ha! Yes, syn free rice is the dried stuff you boil/steam. It doesn't take that long!!
The packaged stuff has oil in it so that the grains don't all stick together seeing as it's par-boiled...
x

Ha! Yes, syn free rice is the dried stuff you boil/steam. It doesn't take that long!!
The packaged stuff has oil in it so that the grains don't all stick together seeing as it's par-boiled...
x

Ahh... that'll be it then, crafty eh?

Ah... mystery solved. Yay for unofficial scale drop Chels, that's fab!

xxx

Yep, those naughty syns sneak in everywhere! X

lol, so what rice is actually free then? The kind you buy in a bag and have to boil for like hours :confused: What on earth do they put in the microwaveable ones that would turn them synful? Confused.com
Chels
REAL rice, LOL, yes the stuff you buy uncooked and have to boil. Doesn't take that long - honest! But you can get quick cook American long grain rice that does in about 5 mins.

I love brown rice, takes a bit longer - about 20/25 minutes? Just long enough to look at the crossword (0 syns :rolleyes:) with a glass of red wine (6 syns), while the rest of the meal is cooking.....;) :) x

Bess said:
I love brown rice, takes a bit longer - about 20/25 minutes? Just long enough to look at the crossword (0 syns :rolleyes:) with a glass of red wine (6 syns), while the rest of the meal is cooking.....;) :) x

Ditto! I love brown rice and would definitely choose that even it takes double the time to cook! X

Lol, you are so funny.

Thing with me is the red wine (6) would be followed by another, (6) then perhaps another, (6) mahoosive bar of chocolate after the dinner, (35) less (1) for the (very) quick walk to the shop to get the chocolate giving me a net total of 52 syns therefore, on reflection, might be best to have 3.5 for the micro rice in the first place :rotflmao:

Chelsea Lou said:
Lol, you are so funny.

Thing with me is the red wine (6) would be followed by another, (6) then perhaps another, (6) mahoosive bar of chocolate after the dinner, (35) less (1) for the (very) quick walk to the shop to get the chocolate giving me a net total of 52 syns therefore, on reflection, might be best to have 3.5 for the micro rice in the first place :rotflmao:

That has given me a chuckle today! X

Actually though, little sausage, although it was said trying to be amusing, it is actually so near to the truth, its quite frightening. That is EXACTLY what would happen on most occasions where alcohol has been consumed. I've been known to do all kinds of stupid things after a couple of glasses of the devil's juice :D;)

Lol, you are so funny.

I had a chuckle at this too!
Actually though, little sausage, although it was said trying to be amusing, it is actually so near to the truth, its quite frightening. That is EXACTLY what would happen on most occasions where alcohol has been consumed. I've been known to do all kinds of stupid things after a couple of glasses of the devil's juice :D;)

Oh dear Chels you sound like me. Too much wine and I attack the crisps!
Had nearly a full bottle of "fizz" last night and that lead to a couple of Irish whiskeys! So much for the diet - I knew this trip to the UK wasn't a good idea!

I had a chuckle at this too!

Oh dear Chels you sound like me. Too much wine and I attack the crisps!
Had nearly a full bottle of "fizz" last night and that lead to a couple of Irish whiskeys! So much for the diet - I knew this trip to the UK wasn't a good idea!
OOh Bev, if only it were just crisps that I attacked after a few :eek: I have been known to do far worse than that.
A few years ago me, my mate Karen and Jess (my daughter, Mrs Lampard on here) were sunning ourselves in the garden. Jess was about 14-15 at the time and she suddenly said "Mum, have you ever been to bed with an ugly man?" to which my mate replied "No, but she's woken up next to a few!!" Implying that I wear beer goggles sometimes pmsl xxx

Tsk tsk, ginger beer for you from now on Chels! Lol.

xxx

Chela Ginger beer is the business.. I drank loads on the cruise.. Looks like u best start getting used to it LOL.
Have a lovely weekend now x

Back