Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Hi Yang and LS --

It sounds as if you are both being good planners and level headed. Maybe this SW thing isn't so complicated after all.

MM
Mel, the only reason I have come this far is reading others diaries and seeing what they are eating and how they are planning their menus. I would be all over the place otherwise. What I am looking forward to is when it becomes so routine and normal and something I won't have to keep thinking about. My SW books are being well thumbed. :D Its like you with the South Beach. You know it so well now because of preparing DHs meals that when you come to be on it, you will be flying and not have to give it a thought........how fab will that be? xx

Hi Yang and LS --

It sounds as if you are both being good planners and level headed. Maybe this SW thing isn't so complicated after all.

MM

Mel, it really isn't complicated... I think the issue comes from un-learning everything you've learnt before so that you can really get to grips with it! And, it really does work :)
x

Hi Yang,

I had a thought... no really, I did.

Is it possible that I mentioned somewhere on this forum that my friend's MIL had passed and that we were going to the funeral and crematorium. I think I might have because DD is going to go to support her BFF. Anyway, that might have been mulling about in your mind and that is why you had the weird dream. In other words, most people are afraid of dying, and hearing that someone 64 passed away suddenly -- for unknown reasons -- might make someone are age a bit anxious. Then, I mentioned the funeral and crematorium, etc. So, you do not need therapy... you need less stress in yourself, so that you do not dwell on "non issues" to avoid the "real ones".

I promise -- if you go first -- I'll make sure you're gone. (Oh, that sounds almost like a threat... I mean I'll double check and hope they made a mistake.)

Ying

Mel, it really isn't complicated... I think the issue comes from un-learning everything you've learnt before so that you can really get to grips with it! And, it really does work :)
x
That is really true LS...I panicked the other day because I felt so full and it was all free food but to me full=bloatedness=gluttony=weight gain. I am having to really do some un-learning lol x

Its a possibility I guess MM, although my memory is so bad I can't recall you posting about the funeral. I just think that I have 'issues' being burned alive, paralysed which means that whatever the situation is I feel that I can't move and can't speak although it is my choice to be in the situation.........perhaps it is to do with dieting lol. OR.........maybe I was in the middle of a hot flush and was burning up in bed and that triggered the dream hahaha

Unfortunately, re: the Hot Flush I can relate.

MM

Horrid dream Chels. Sending a hug. Maybe I need a dream like that, too, only in my case the doctor would smile evilly and say, 'unless you stop messing around and do SW properly, you're toast.' That might work.

(Look! You made me post again!)

xxx

Horrid dream Chels. Sending a hug. Maybe I need a dream like that, too, only in my case the doctor would smile evilly and say, 'unless you stop messing around and do SW properly, you're toast.' That might work.

xxx
Aw bless you :D so glad you did but was expecting a PM. It was sooooooooo good to see your name against a new post. Missed you loads xxx And you will never be toast ;)

xxx

Yay!

However, you mentioned toast and now I want some. Time to make a MAM, I guess. *sigh*

Just kidding KC.

I am so glad to know you have not had a stroke and could only manage to press the "like" button by holding a pencil in your teeth. (I have a vivid imagination... you should see the furry tatty red and white rose covered robe in which your family has dressed you and the old fashion wicker-backed wheelchair they found in the loft...)

Now, the Pointer Sisters is playing "I'm So Excited" in my head.

MM

wicker-wheelchair-vintage-wood-wheel-chair-hospital-old_190482084358.jpg
ck%20%20robes%20towels%20002.jpg

@KC -- You were wearing this and sitting in this in my imagination. Then holding a pencil in your teeth and straining to make the mouse move the cursor over to the "like" button and then using the pencil to hit enter!

MM

Hey,

It is a Cath Kitson robe. It could've been a Primark one. So, I am a nutter with Champagne tastes anyway.

MM

Haven't had a chance to read the posts but LOVE that dressing gown and might need to pop in to Cath Kidston on pay day to pick one up!

and how nice to see Katy again (can't get proper icons to work at the minute but would be waving hello if I could )!

Hope you're doing OK Chels!

I am sitting here wondering which forum and thread I have come into....... could have sworn it was slimming world but now not sure...... am beginning to think it is a forum for the insane!!!! Was hoping I could join!!!

crazy dream Chels!! lordy! must be some strange meaning to that i reckon.
Hope you get some better calmer sleep tonight! xxx

Hey KC, missed you hunny xxx

Very relieved to have reeled myself back in yesterday evening.

I woke up really early today, having been in the middle of the most awful dream. I had to be cremated whilst I was still alive for some reason. There were people around me as I was lying in my coffin, one of whom was a Doctor. He was explaining that I would be given an injection to paralyse my muscles and also a very strong sedative. I could hear the furnace firing up and he was telling someone that this would be the worst part for me. Anyway, I had the injection so I couldn't move and then the sedative, which failed to work. They were just putting the lid on the coffin and I was terrified but couldn't let anyone know this and then I woke up. I was in a bit of a state, and knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep.

It did give me plenty of time to get my food organised for taking to work though. I made a fruit salad, a green salad, with tuna and couscous, which I will have at lunchtime.

I also brought with me a couple of Muller Light yogurts.

Breakfast: Grapes, strawberries and 0% yogurt.
Tea and coffee.

Lunch: As above

Dinner: Not decided yet, will post later

Not sure I will always be this organised but realise that this is the only way to make this successful, just hope I don't have any more horrific dreams in order to do it :(

Have a great day everyone :D
Update on today's food:

For dinner I am having bacon, eggs (poached, no fat added) 3 Sainsbury's BGTY Reduced fat Cumberland Sausages (.5 syns each = 1.5):D and some baked beans.

Syns so far today - 1.5 :D:D

I'm liking this diet (?) x

Update on the update.........I couldn't eat all of my dinner, so could probably get rid of 3/4 of a sin but won't. That will go someway towards my overspend earlier in the week ;) I feel absolutely stuffed now......phew!!!

Sounds good! Try to get your 1/3 superfree in, though. Next time you have that meal, try frying (in frylight!) or grilling a decent amount of mushrooms and tomatoes or something to fill up 1/3 of your plate. You're doing well though! X

Back