Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Oh no that sickness thingie sounds horrible! Could it be related to the amount of antibiotics you've taken recently. The gut flora in your body must be completely wiped out and I wouldn't be surprised if it was linked. If it was me I'd go and get some probiotic drinks / pills or even just some good live yogurt to help balance your system again.

Food sounds great! :)

Sorry must run - time to get going to work! Have a great day!!

Chels, you poor woman. Lets hope the lucky 3's start for you very soon. Alli may well be right - about the anti b's - some extra good gut bugs may help? On the rare occasions we need anti b's we always take acidophulus (sp?) at the same time and for a bit afterwards. Hope you feel much better very soon, glad about the eye appt. though. xxxx

Thanks, never thought about the gut flora thingy. Would that give me really sharp griping pains in the chest and stomach area do you think?

Activia yogurts.....do they not have good stuff in them? I've been eating loads of them.

I'll have to find out how many syns in the probiotic drinks, yogurts etc.

Appreciate your comments ladies. Thank you again xxxx

Hi Yang,

I am so sorry you have been unwell. I think Alli may be on to something with the pro-biotics. All those anti-biotics have probalby upset your gut. In Germany you are given a Powder to mis up and drink after you finish your anti-biotics because they know that there can be a system upset from them.

I hope you feel better soon. Please keep us posted.

Mel

It just keeps getting better and better.......

I knew I should have stayed in bed today grrrrrrrr!!

I had a dental appointment this morning, so took an hour from work to attend. Good news is that apart from a clean and polish, dentist can't see anything wrong. A miracle indeed as I hadn't been for 8 years :eek:

Parking the car back at work, I opened the car door only for a huge gust of wind to take the door violently out of my hands and smack into the car next to me creating a massive dent in the passenger door. The car belongs to a lovely young girl and she has only had it for two weeks. She has had two punctures in that time, all from engineers dropping screws and nails in the car park at work and now this. She took the news with good grace and even thanked me for my honesty......aw bless her.

I feel so peed off....but least I can console myself with the fact that I wasn't being careless......my car has no damage whatsoever!!!

I got my dates mixed up about my eye appointment.....my colleague at work pointed out that it was this afternoon and not next Monday.......doh!!! I am not right lately :p

Right.........hopefully that is the end of my moaning today........well it is Moanday after all but tomorrow is Tuesday so back to being happy (hopefully) :D

Hi Yang,

Good for you on the honesty and for realising that there are such things are legitimate accidents. I am glad that your collegue realised that your appointment was today and you did not miss it! So, it is a plus that there is someone who "has your back".

I hope things get sorted soon.

Mel

Hi Yang,

Good for you on the honesty and for realising that there are such things are legitimate accidents. I am glad that your collegue realised that your appointment was today and you did not miss it! So, it is a plus that there is someone who "has your back".

I hope things get sorted soon.

Mel
Thanks Sweetie, maybe someone does have my back but they could have kept the gust of wind for after I'd got out of the car and closed the door :confused: :(

How are you doing Mel? Hope everything is going ok for you xxx

Oh dear mum.

Spray tan Wednesday, SW Group on Thursday (hopefully showing a nice loss for you) and...Flares Friday! Yippeee!!!!!! xxx

SaturdayNightFever_300x298.jpg

Flares Friday? Elaborate please!!

Flares Friday? Elaborate please!!
Lol, Flares is a nightclub/theme pub all based on the cheesy 1970 discoteques (sp...doesn't look right) The music, the DJ booth, the dance floor all lit up and flashing. You can buy afro wigs and other fun stuff from behind the bar. Absolute hoot. Can't wait :D:D

Hi Yang,

One time many years ago, my son was going on Boy Scout trip. One of leaders who was driving the van my son, his son, etc. were in, managed to rear-end another van of Scouts. No one was hurt, but they called all the parents to let them know what had happened (and for damage control).

The "guilty" driver called me and I asked him who was driving the other vehicle. When he told me I said, "If you had to hit someone, you got really lucky -- as he is the nicest, most easy going person I know." He agreed.

Soooo, your door could have blown open and hit the car of a real b%tch. It is just a dent and it can be fixed. If you had to have this accident -- you are lucky it was her car and she was so good about it. Of course, it would be better not to have it happen at all... but who knows... maybe when she goes to get the dent fixed, she'll meet the man of her dreams, or stop and buy a winning lottery ticket, etc. You could end up with her eternal gratitude... not likely, but it could happen. ;)
Mel

So, what happened at the eye appt? (Shame about the car dent.) xxx

I had a dental appointment this morning, so took an hour from work to attend. Good news is that apart from a clean and polish, dentist can't see anything wrong. A miracle indeed as I hadn't been for 8 years :eek:

Parking the car back at work, I opened the car door only for a huge gust of wind to take the door violently out of my hands and smack into the car next to me creating a massive dent in the passenger door. The car belongs to a lovely young girl and she has only had it for two weeks. She has had two punctures in that time, all from engineers dropping screws and nails in the car park at work and now this. She took the news with good grace and even thanked me for my honesty......aw bless her.

I feel so peed off....but least I can console myself with the fact that I wasn't being careless......my car has no damage whatsoever!!!

I got my dates mixed up about my eye appointment.....my colleague at work pointed out that it was this afternoon and not next Monday.......doh!!! I am not right lately :p

Right.........hopefully that is the end of my moaning today........well it is Moanday after all but tomorrow is Tuesday so back to being happy (hopefully) :D

Morning Chels, oh no what a thing, so easy to have happen though, agree with Mel could have been worse! the wind blew our sunroof window out on the dual carriageway last week and someone was obv watching over us as there just so happened that no-one behind us, thanked our lucky stars for that!

Hope all is well with you hun, i'm rubbish at catching up on diaries lately

Hope you have a great Tuesday
xx

Chick, sending a hug in haste.... hope things are looking up.

xxx

Chick, sending a hug in haste.... hope things are looking up.

xxx
Morning KC, hug returned :D Thank you for stopping by xx
Morning Chels! I hope your eye appointment went well yesterday. have a great day!
Morning Alli, thanks for your good wishes and I hope you have a great day too. xx
Morning Chels, oh no what a thing, so easy to have happen though, agree with Mel could have been worse! the wind blew our sunroof window out on the dual carriageway last week and someone was obv watching over us as there just so happened that no-one behind us, thanked our lucky stars for that!

Hope all is well with you hun, i'm rubbish at catching up on diaries lately

Hope you have a great Tuesday
xx
Thanks Lelly, I read about your sun-roof episode in your diary. What a thing to happen?! Like you say, could have been so much worse. Did chuckle though when you described the way you had to patch it up with vinegar and brown paper (kind of lol) xx
So, what happened at the eye appt? (Shame about the car dent.) xxx
Hi Bess, I really felt for the girl as this new car of hers seems to be jinxed. I had similar problems a few years ago when I got my car brand new. You start to wonder if someone up there doesn't want you to have anything nice :cry:
Hi Yang,

One time many years ago, my son was going on Boy Scout trip. One of leaders who was driving the van my son, his son, etc. were in, managed to rear-end another van of Scouts. No one was hurt, but they called all the parents to let them know what had happened (and for damage control).

The "guilty" driver called me and I asked him who was driving the other vehicle. When he told me I said, "If you had to hit someone, you got really lucky -- as he is the nicest, most easy going person I know." He agreed.

Soooo, your door could have blown open and hit the car of a real b%tch. It is just a dent and it can be fixed. If you had to have this accident -- you are lucky it was her car and she was so good about it. Of course, it would be better not to have it happen at all... but who knows... maybe when she goes to get the dent fixed, she'll meet the man of her dreams, or stop and buy a winning lottery ticket, etc. You could end up with her eternal gratitude... not likely, but it could happen. ;)
Mel
She already has her true love, so let's change the story slightly to the dent event leading up to me winning the lottery and also finding the man of my dreams........it would all be so worth it then :D:D:D

Anyway, good morning peeps

Woke up this morning with excrutiating stomach pains and was doubled up for a few minutes. Not as bad now but pains are still there. No upset stomach though and no more sickness, so not sure if it is a bug or not. The pharmacist yesterday told me to take Gaviscon as he thinks it is just stomach acid. I'm not so sure myself but will give it a go, even though I hate the stuff .. bleurgh!!

My appointment re my eye went ok. The iritis has flared up again, so steroid drops now for the next couple of months but the good news is the Retina seems to be ok. She said it looked good but is going to refer me to the Hospital for two weeks' time just for them to check and also to keep an eye (no pun intended) on the iritis!

Naughty I know, but I had a sneaky peak at the scales and they are saying 146, so approx 148 evening weight, which means about 3lbs down from the official WI last Thursday. I am not going to jump through hoops just yet though, will wait for the 'real' loss/gain to be revealed on Thursday........feel a bit pleased though :D

Food was really good yesterday. Can't remember all of the details of what I had but I know that I had lots of free, superfree, Hex's and 7.5 syns. Oh and I remember, I did have a piece of cod (plain) with some SW chips. First time I've made them and they were not bad at all. Definitely something I will be making more of.

So far today I have had an Activia FF yog with a banana. One cup of tea and one coffee :D

Wishing you all a SWell ;) Tuesday and will try to catch up with your diaries, when work permits me to skive lol

xxxx

I've never had a spray tan - might try it this summer as I can't be in the sun so very rarely get a natural tan...how much does it cost (hope you don't mind me asking)?

Thanks - apparently there's a place in the village that does spray tans - never noticed it LOL. I will check out what brand they use and report back ;). I might try it before I go to Sweden this summer as, if the weather is good, we'll spend a lot of it on the beach and Swedes are obsessed with sunbathing - I always feel incredibly pasty when I'm home as even my parents have a deep suntan where they spend most of there days outdoors.

Do you still have the interview tomorrow? If so, good luck!! You'll be great and clearly they are really keen so no need to be nervous.

Chelsea Lou said:

Hiya hun.

Thought I'd pop by and say hi. Sounds like you've had a bit of a rough day bless you. It'll be better tomorrow. You cheered me earlier in possums diary. Sitting here giggling to myself. The BF was wondering what I was laughing at lol. Have a lovely evening chick.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hiya hun.

Thought I'd pop by and say hi. Sounds like you've had a bit of a rough day bless you. It'll be better tomorrow. You cheered me earlier in possums diary. Sitting here giggling to myself. The BF was wondering what I was laughing at lol. Have a lovely evening chick.

Hugs

XxJulesxX
Aw, thanks Jules. Feeling better today. My GP has just phoned to see about my nasal problems and she said that the antibiotics would have caused the stomach problems and to get some decent yogurt inside me to replenish the good bacteria. Relieved to know that I am not dying lol.

Morning everyone,

Had another good day yesterday, apart from the Walkers crisps. I felt absolutely starving mid-afternoon and just had to have something other than fruit. I am starting to resemble a pear.......actually, I have always resembled a pear as in humungous hips lol but you know what I mean.

Had a red day yesterday, as follows:-

B. Activia yogurt, banana
L. Chicken & salad sandwich (2HEB)
D. Salmon fillet with broccoli, cauli, carrots. Activia and Sugar free Jelly

Drinks. Tea and coffee (HEA)

S. Pkt Walkers crisps 6.5
Fruit (lots of)
Activia yogurt

If anyone can see any flaws in the above then do please shout, I am still feeling my way a bit :)

xxxx

Back