Cherryheart's Slimming World diary :)

Hi Hun

I love the sound of your red day. Its good than you've planned it all out too as I find that's the key to a successful day when you are not used to them.
Let me know how you get on with the red day. I've loved mine and on my second week of them now xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will do! xx

just had beef hoops and crosses for the first time and they are gorgeous! taste just like beef monster munch :heartpump:!

Off to get a lovely hot bath then watch The Inbetweeners movie :D so here's tomorrow's food.
Another RED DAY.
13th May 2013
Breakfast
BLT
(WW Petit Pan (Heb) Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato)

Lunch
230g Baked Potato (Heb)40g CC Lighter Cheese (Hea)
Dinner
Cheesy Chicken Wrapped In Bacon(Hea)
Butternut Squash seasoned with black pepper and parsley.

Syns - 0
92/105

Goodnight everyone :) xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Here's my breakfast. BLT :) was gorgeous! BKIyutNCIAAMWOY.jpg

Evening diary.
Had a weird kind of day, been feeling motivated but also quite sluggish. I think I need a good nights sleep and I'll be fine.
My body is craving some weird things this week! black coffee, oranges and ice... so weird :rolleyes:

I'm a serial weigher and got on the scales this afternoon and i'm still 14st5 despite being 14st3 yesterday.. I know it probably isn't right but i never learn lol

x

Tomorrow's Food
Switching to EE tomorrow because i'm off to a gig so it's easier to optimise :)

EE
14th May 2013

Breakfast
35g Porridge Oats (Heb) 250ml SS Milk (Hea)

Lunch
Chicken and Bacon Pasta, Mushrooms, Garlic, Paprika

Snack
Fruit Salad

Dinner
Prawns
Egg Noodles
Mushrooms
Onions
Peppers

Snacks

Syns - 0
104/105

Thanks hun :)

Me and Ryan have decided to leave tonights gig, I don't feel up to it and either does he. We got the tickets for free as he's a gig promotor so we haven't really lost out on any money :)
Gives me an excuse to spend the night in bed catching up on some TV anyway ;)
Weigh in tomorrow, nervous! praying i get my 1.5 stone sticker!! x

SO annoyed. I went downstairs to have a look at what I have in so i can plan my food for this week only to find that half of the food i bought on Sunday has now been eaten. There are 2 cupboards full of other food yet people choose to eat all of mine, so annoyed. I struggle to afford it every week as it is :(:mad:

Well done!
Who do you live with who is eating your food? x

I live with my mum, dad, 2 sisters and brother. I buy all my food out of my wages and label it so it clearly states it's mine so don't know how someone can mistake it x

yep ... Not the first time either :(

Today's food.
Green Day

Breakfast

35g Porridge Oats (Heb)
250ml SS Milk (Hea)
Banana
Strawberries

Lunch
2 Asda Meat Free Burgers (2)
WW Petit Pan (Heb)
Corn On The Cob