Cherryheart's Slimming World diary :)

Lizzzi

Silver Member
Hello, thought i'd start my own food diary after a while of just reading others :)
I want to be at goal for Christmas 2013, or at least close! I have messed around on diets for too long now and i'm quite frankly get fed up with myself :rolleyes:
I have been on SW before and managed to lose a stone and a half but got lazy, fell off the wagon and put most of it back on. I am determined this time around and this WILL be my last time on a diet!

I suffered a miscarriage at the end of last year, it was the most traumatic experience of my life and i would never wish it on anybody. It really opened my eyes about everything, specifically how unhealthy i am. I obviously wasn't given a reason as to why i misscarried but in my head i did and still do put it down to my weight/health.
As weird as it sounds, I am content with thinking that was the reason as it has given me a huge kick up the bum to get things sorted. I am a family girl, the type who has always wanted lots of children.. but i want my children to have a healthy mum and see me as an inspiration.

Fingers crossed i get to goal and feel much more happier in the long run!

Here is my food for today :);

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Fruit Salad
(Banana, Apple, Orange, Grapes)
Mullerlight

Lunch
Chicken Mayo Salad (1 Syn for mayo)
(Lettuce, Cherry Toms, Onions, Cucumber, Parsley)

Dinner
Chicken Topped With Pizza
(Tomato Puree, Cheese, Onions, Mushrooms)
Savoury Rice

Snack
2 x Snack a Jacks(9 syns)
1 x Space Raiders(3 syns)
Beans On Toast

HexA - 30g Cheese
HexB - 2 x WM Bread

Syns - 13

I have eaten so much today! :rolleyes: x

Lost 3lbs this week and got my stone sticker, happy :D

Today's food has been;

EE
Breakfast - Weetabix and SS Milk, Peach
Lunch - Homemade Egg 'Fried' Rice (Rice, Egg, Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Soy Sauce)
Dinner - Chicken, SW Chips, Broccoli, Carrots, Peas
Snack - 2 x Baked Stars(9.5) Curly Wurly(6) Cadburys Biscuit(4)
Syns -19.5
19.5/105

:)

Evening, have a hurrendous cold right now... nose is constantly blocked. Sucks :(

Todays Food;
EE

Brunch ~ SW 'Fry' Up (3 BGTY Sausages (1.5) Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomatoes)
Dinner ~ Steak, SW Chips, Beetroot, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Cucumber
Snacks ~ Weetabix (Hexb) Milk(Hexa) Curly Wurly(6) Snack a Jacks(4.5)
Syns ~ 11
30.5/105

Not ate much today. Appetite isn't really there.
XxX

Last edited:
Well day 2 of my second week over and done with, I have had every excuse to fall off plan this week but haven't. I find that as soon as I have 1 day off plan I usually think 'sod it' and it turns into a week! not this time though, it's so pointless.

I just wish i could taste my food :(

Goodnight XxX

Well done on the stone loss and staying on plan - is that since you started the diet on 31st March??

Hey Hun

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I think you've done the right thing in making sure your fit and healthy now :)
Looking at your food diary and weight loss you have done amazingly well.
Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing more about your journey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very early good morning, had no sleep what so ever last night. My nose is so blocked that i can barely breathe and i have had a migraine all night, fed up of moaning about being ill now! just want it to go away....

Anyway,
Today's food.

EE
Breakfast - 2 x BGTY Sausages(1) Bacon(Fat removed) Cherry Toms, Mullerlight, Banana
Lunch - Tuna Mayo on a WW Petit Pan (HexB) + 1 syn for mayo, cucumber, tomatoes, Rice Fusions(3)
Snack - Fruit Salad (Banana, Melon, Strawberries)
Dinner - Spicy Crust Chicken, Diced Potatoes, Garlic Bread Slice(4.5 Syns) Beetroot, Butternut Squash
Hexa of milk used on tea throughout the day :)
Snacks - 2 cheesestrings(5) hula hoops(6.5) 3 biscuits(12)
Syns - 29
64.5/105

:) x

Last edited:
Hey Hun

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I think you've done the right thing in making sure your fit and healthy now :)
Looking at your food diary and weight loss you have done amazingly well.
Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing more about your journey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. It was a hard thing to go through but i have come out of it a much better person in the long run :)
Just thought i'd say that i've been subscribed to your diary for a while now, i never post (just a lurker) and i'm insanely jealous of your holiday pics! Xx

Hiya hun!! I found you, woooo! Wow, you've done fabulously well with your weight loss since you started! I'm very envious! Mind you, if I stopped faffing around and got on with it then my losses would probably be better! :D your food sounds lovely by the way...I shall be popping in for ideas as I'm not a very creative person! :) xx

Hiya hun!! I found you, woooo! Wow, you've done fabulously well with your weight loss since you started! I'm very envious! Mind you, if I stopped faffing around and got on with it then my losses would probably be better! :D your food sounds lovely by the way...I shall be popping in for ideas as I'm not a very creative person! :) xx

Hello! welcome!
Thank you, this is my second go at SW and my first go was spent with me just messing around... took me about 6 months to lose a stone which is madness now i look back on it.
My meals are usually really boring, they're only interesting this week because i got paid haha:p xxx

Well i messed up my night tonight, ended up having 3 biscuits, 2 cheesestrings and a pack of Hula Hoops. I felt really guilty afterwards but then added up how many syns they were and it came to 24 which isn't bad considering. I have 25 to last me till Friday which is certainly do-able :)
I need to stop stressing myself out every time i have a biscuit or a piece of chocolate, I have got myself into the mind set that it's all bad for you even if you have syns left for it. I'll get myself out of it somehow! :)

Anyway, might not be around tomorrow as i'm in work 9 till 6 then off to my boyfriend's later on. Will post tomorrow's food now. Not much of an interesting day food wise to be honest.

Red Day

Breakfast – Weetabix, Milk, Apple, Banana

Lunch – Cheesy Chicken, Cucumber, Beetroot, Tomatoes

Dinner – Spicy Tomato Soup (Passatta, Chilli Powder,Tomatoes, Garlic, Parsley) WW Petit Pan

Snack - Fruit Salad (Banana, Peach, Apple, Grapes) Frozen Curly Wurly

Hea 1 - 250ml SS Milk
Hea 2 - 30g Cheese

Heb 1 - 2 x Weetabix
Heb 2 - WW Petit Pan

Syns
Frozen Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Syns – 6
70.5/105
67/105

Last edited:
evening, today has been such a long day.. work dragged on, never ending! so happy to be home in my pj's now though.
Trying to survive on no syns till Friday is proving to be hard.. bleurgh. Wish it was WI day already so i could start over.. roll on Fri!! Xx

Ok so just managed to burn 500cals on my exercise bike. Blasted away all them horrible treats i ate which used all my syns up!

Here is tomorrow's food plan
Green Day

Breakfast; Scrambled Egg(Hea) Toast(Heb) Mushrooms, Parsley

Lunch; LF Supernoodles, Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, Fruit Salad (Grapes, Melon, Apple)

Dinner; Cheese, Tomato, Onion & Mushroom Omelette(Hea) Salad, WW Petit Pan(Heb) Couscous(2.5)

Snacks - will update

x

Morning :)
Feeling a little down today, I am a serial weigher (naughty i know) and having been on the scales every morning since Sunday, they literally haven't moved since then.. been stuck on 14st 5. Gutted! holding out for a loss.. still got 2 days. Fingers crossed xx

Thank you. It was a hard thing to go through but i have come out of it a much better person in the long run :)
Just thought i'd say that i've been subscribed to your diary for a while now, i never post (just a lurker) and i'm insanely jealous of your holiday pics! Xx

Hey hun
I hope you are feeling better after having a blocked nose. I had it the other week and it was horrible.
Feel free to post on my thread, I need all the help I can get lol.
You've done amazing since you started and that's fab, keep up the good work xxx

Evening everyone, well i fell off the wagon again last week.. I managed a STS at WI after my 100% week last week so i think i just got dis heartened i guess.
I don't know how much i've put on but i'm getting weighed tomorrow so will find out then. Hopefully it isn't too bad, i can't afford to keep having these off weeks.... so upset with myself :(
x

Back