Cherryheart's Slimming World diary :)

Tomorrow's food. All planned. Hopefully won't go off track :)

EE

Breakfast
Missed

Lunch
Pasta
Tuna Chunks In Brine
45g Extra Light Mayo (1.5 Syns)
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Banana

Dinner
Spicy Crust Chicken Seasoned With Parsley
3 TBSP Nando's Garlic Sauce(1.5 Syns)
SW Wedges
Onions
Broccoli
Carrots
Cauliflower
Mullerlight For Afters

Snack
Cadbury's Caramel Highlights Sachet (2 Syns)
3 x Space Raiders (9 Syns)
Hula Hoops(6.5?)
2 x Cheese On Toast(Hea + Heb)
Apple

Syns - 20.5
11/105

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, managed a STS this morning which i'm super happy about!
Off to Sainsbury's soon to get some shopping done, barely have any SW friendly food in atm x

Sainsbury's done, such a nice day today... i have to walk through the park to get there as well so with this weather it was a big plus :)
Got the day off today so just going to do a bit of cleaning and then have a movie day on the sofa :) xx

Just had Nando's Garlic Sauce for the first time, so so hotttttt! says its medium as well, can't imagine what very hot must be like! ;)

Tomorrow's Food.
Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x WM Toast (Heb) 10g Flora Light (1.5 Syns) Strawberries

Lunch - Mediterranean Rice Fusions (2.5 Syns) Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber

Snack - Sainsbury's Fruit Salad (Melon, Pineapple, Apple, Grapes)

Dinner - Homemade Mac n Cheese (30g Mature Cheddar, Pasta, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Peppers, Parsley, Quark)

Snacks - 200ml Koko Chocolate Milk (Hexa) Egg On Toast (Heb) 15 Mikado (7.5 Syns)

Syns - 11.5
31.5/105

Goodnight xxxxxx

Last edited:
Afternoon, busy day yesterday... got quite a bit of exercise in though so all is good. Bit of a boring food day planned today.. Got no energy to cook up anything interesting lol.

Green Day

Breakfast - scrambled egg on toast, tomatoes, mushrooms, apple (hexa + hexb)
Lunch - LF supernoodles, peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, soy sauce
Dinner - Spag Bol (Dolmio Low Fat Sauce - 3 syns for 200g) Quorn Mince, Mushrooms, Cucumber, Onions, Garlic)
Snack - 2 Weetabix, 250ml SS Milk(Hexa + Hexb) Grapes.
43/105

I thought I would subscribe as nearly same weight. So sorry about your miscarriage it's a horrible thing to go through. Your motivation seems very high which is brilliant, I like you used to think if I had blown my diet that was it and go crazy, but so far this has not happened. hope you have a good weekend x

sorry forgot to say well done on your weight loss so far!

I thought I would subscribe as nearly same weight. So sorry about your miscarriage it's a horrible thing to go through. Your motivation seems very high which is brilliant, I like you used to think if I had blown my diet that was it and go crazy, but so far this has not happened. hope you have a good weekend x

Hiya, welcome! Thanks for popping in :)

I am trying to tackle the 'sod it' mindset, it's a hard one to get out of but i'm getting there :)
Do u have a diary?
Hope you have a nice weekend too. Xx

Morning. Today's food.

Green Day.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (Heb) Milk (Hea)
Lunch - Quorn Roast Chicken, Savoury Rice, 'Fried' Onions, Mushrooms and Garlic
Dinner - Leftover Quorn Roast Chicken, SW Sliced Potatoes, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Broccoli
Snack - Cheese on Toast (Hea + Heb)
Syns - will update

Bit of a boring day food wise. Trying to use up stuff in my freezer/cupboard though :) xxx

Re: Lizzie's 'i just want nice legs' food diary!

Morning hun! Sorry for not popping in this week, things are manic at the moment with preparations for our impending inspection and job applications/interviews. How has your week been hun? Xx

Morning hun! Sorry for not popping in this week, things are manic at the moment with preparations for our impending inspection and job applications/interviews. How has your week been hun? Xx

Hey hun, no worries. I know you've been busy after reading your diary! how did the interview go?
My week has been ok, just want it to be WI day now!! xx

Well today has been interesting. Last night i had the weirdest dream, basically i dreamt i got to my target weight and of course i was estatic. Only thing is my personality went with it, I was a totally different person (not in a good way). My habits changed, the way i spoke to people changed, how i presented myself changed. Everybody basically didn't like the way I was anymore.
I know that when i get to target certain things will be different, but that dream has just frightened me so much! I know i'm being silly about all of this but i just can't get it out of my head!!

Well today has been interesting. Last night i had the weirdest dream, basically i dreamt i got to my target weight and of course i was estatic. Only thing is my personality went with it, I was a totally different person (not in a good way). My habits changed, the way i spoke to people changed, how i presented myself changed. Everybody basically didn't like the way I was anymore.
I know that when i get to target certain things will be different, but that dream has just frightened me so much! I know i'm being silly about all of this but i just can't get it out of my head!!

Hey hun
Hope you're having a great weekend. I wouldn't worry too much about the dream, you're just over thinking about it that's all.
Im pretty sure your personality won't change :)
Youre a lovely person xxxx

Hey hun
Hope you're having a great weekend. I wouldn't worry too much about the dream, you're just over thinking about it that's all.
Im pretty sure your personality won't change :)
Youre a lovely person xxxx

Thanks hun, i'm just being a little silly. I'm sure it'll be gone from my mind after a good nights sleep tonight! xx

Tomorrow's Food.
Trying my first red day :)

Breakfast - Weetabix(Heb) Milk(Hea) Orange Slices
Lunch - 2 x BGTY Sausages (1) Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower
Tea - Garlic Chicken, 230g Baking Potato with cheese (hea + heb) Mushrooms, Onions
Snack - Grapes
Syns - 1 (will update)

Last edited:
Back