Cheryl.......Back or not????

Thanks ladies. Hes a little better today but not great so i wont be on here im afraid. Hope you all have a good one and again, happy birthday Linzi. xxx

Poor little O - I hope he perks up soon, in that way that only sick littlies can. It's so stressful when they're not well. :(

Morning all and thanks so much for the well wishes. Hes doing ok but still not well so off pre school. That means i cant get a thing done as hes wrapped around me all day long.
As for the diet..........im writing this weekend off and starting today with bacon and mushrooms. Still unsure for lunch and dinner is sausage and veg or if i can get out and get a good bit of steak then i'll have that.

steak!!!!!
morning again babes. oh poor oliver. i do hope he gets better soon xxxx

Morning all. My oliver is still in bed after a disturbed night waking up and crying out mummy im cold when he was raging hot!
Im so sorry guys but i have let myself down and grabbed whatever was easier, sick child stuck to legs and crying when you need a wee isnt very atkins friendly!
Ive gained 2lb. Really need your help to kick start again.
Im just cooking some bacon and mushrooms now then lunch.........hmmmm a tough one as im going to make sure the boat arrives ok and sort out finances with the delivery driver and marina! I will get something when i get back though. And dinner....i really fancy some steak with cabbage and stilton sauce that Vicky makes.
I hope you are all well, and thanks for all your messages re oliver.

morning babes. so sorry olipops is still poorly, bless him xxxx puppy cuddles and kisses and waggy tails coming to make him feel better x
I thought you were good yesterday..... do you need a whipass???
can you make a mim for lunch? or some tuna mayo?

I suppose i could but hoping to be back for lunch.
I was good yesterday but had 1 naughty :0(
Yes whipass please!

Oh why oh why are things never good for me at the moment? Work sent me a letter saying they are over paying me by £2000 a year and will stop the money from nov 1st. Thier way of wishing me a happy birthday!

I think that is disgusting to just tell you. how long have you been doing these shifts for? is anyone else in the same boat?

I dont know about anyone else but they are saying they have paid too much inner londons costs. From when i went back (after my maternity leave with oliver) i should have been getting outer london as my base station is outer but they still send me inner london to work! I dont see how they can but from what they say they can. I think unions have been on it too and got no where

oh babe thats really terrible. yet again the nhs staff who actually put in the work on the frontline penalised.

Dont get me started.
Right you lovely people im off to see my boat being delivered (while we can still afford it pmsl). Speak in a while. xxx

Morning all. Hope you are all doing well. Im in need of a big kick up the rear end! Not been good lately, its been really hard with oliver so clingy and ive not really been able to sit and eat a meal either. So today is my new start. Bacon and mushrooms for brekkie lunch might have to be sausages and some sort of salad, dinner who knows i cant think that far ahead at mo. Maybe a chicken breast with philly wrapped in bacon. Oh and ive just had a slice of cheese.
Cant drink too much just yet as have to do my ov strip in about an hour and cant dilute me wee too much. Lol

Good for you Cheryl. Do hope Olipops gets better soon you both must be really fed up :( and yes you should have chicken wrapped in bacon...yummy.

Back