Cheryl.......Back or not????

Lol thanks!
I think its just that normally teacher deal with things and i dont expect them to lie to me. I know the school are totally different and quite strict on things like that so school isnt really my worry its this pre school. Like i said i think im decided on whats best i just wanted other opinions so i didnt go in there and sound like an overbearing mother!

Ooooooooooo I would be so angry at a teacher lying to me like that - especially in front of a child - what sort of impression does that give? So glad I have never wanted kids - don't think I could cope with the stress of other people - and if anybody hurt one of mine there would be no holding me back - ok rant over. You are doing a bloody good job Cheryl and just looking out for Oliver - you are not wrapping him in cotton wool, just protecting him as a good mother should.

Cauli rice, I am proper lazy, boil the cauli and then chop it to bits in the pan after draining, bit of butter, pepper and a sharp knife lol.

im good. all sparkly and purple with my cleopatra hair today

Cheryl my love, how are you this morning?

Hi everyone. Im feeling lost at the moment. I cant really explain and i dont mean diet wise i mean lost in life. I'll find my way again soon though im sure but bear with me til then as i really dont know whats going on in my head.

big hugs to you babe. is there anything we can do (or i can do) to help. i kind of think i know why :( xxxx love you babes x

:D
if you arent on here much ill keep your diary warm ;)

Morning all. How are we all today?
Im sorry if any of you were under the impression im leaving......im not just not being so strict with myself over the diet, but it doesnt mean im going to pile on stones either. I guess ive been needing to deal with things in my head first. I thought they were but i was wrong. But im NOT going anywhere! Lol you all thought you could get rid of me, pmsl

never get rid of you ;) yes get your head sorted first, think about food and dieting later. I still need you to kick me up the backside though if im naughty!

thanks babes. what gift you giving olipops?

I had some cheapo cars in the cupboard, a car, jeep, tow truck and helicopter. It worked a treat and now he knows that if he does really well at school he will get a present!

Back