Cheryl.......Back or not????

The boy is back!!! God help us all. He hasnt stopped eating all morning and keeps asking for BAD things like crisps, ice cream and chocolate. See what i have to put up with!

OB sounds just like AJ! Glad to hear he's back. x

How is Ajs eating going now? Oliver has resorted to eating nothing but hotdogs (proper sausage in an bun), pizza, sausages, dips toast in the yolk of a dippy egg, toast, cereal, chips, crisps, chocolate and not much else. Oh apart from his carrots, grapes, bananas, apples, cucumber and melon.
No matter what i do he wont eat anything else

aww yey olipops is back!!! and carbing out!!!!

Olipops carbing out......not fair, not fair, not fair!
Wi tomorrow, big sigh, ive gained 2lb!
Linzi, what do youy feed her? Im finding it really frustrating i just want him to eat.

My prediction was wrong! Only 1lb gain. Oh well im not going to stress over it im going to be good! I quite fancy a chicken curry and spinach for tea tonight. I can make it later so mark can take some to work too. How are we all today? Well done on the losses Linzi and Vicky

mmm chicken curry sounds good babe. How is oliver today?
that lb and more will come off easy.

1lb is not too bad considering what a bad time you have been having with Oliver, sure it will soon come off. I have had chicken curry the last 2 nights and I really love it, esp with cauli rice :D
Bren xx

Mmmm ive never actually made cauli rice Bren, how do i do it?
Oliver is great now thanks girls. He went back to school today.
Im having a bit of a dilema and its a bit of a long one so im sorry! Oliver started at Hadlow when he was 2. Fantastic nursery, they have cookery, french, damce and movement lessons, go to see the lambing, and even go to allotments, library, and church. He then started at Capel last year as i wanted him to go to the nursery/pre school thats joined to the school hes going to in the village.
The last week there have been a few incidents that now make me want him to do more sessions at hadlow. A boy headbutted him and a different boy bit his best friends face. The boy that hurt oliver has also been told off a few times for swearing. Only one of these will go to the school with oliver. I know kids push the boundaries and will fight sometimes but what is getting to me is the way the teachers there are dealing with it or lack of! They told me oliver fell off a ball and thats how he hurt himself then infront of the teacher i asked him what happened and he told me. I shot the lady a look and she quickly said it was being dealt with. Needless to say i had a few words with her. They seem to not follow things up or deal with them properly. Oliver is very settled there and does enjoy it. I cant help but think he will do better at hadlow and thinking of changing his 3 half days at capel to 1 half day and his 1 full day at hadlow to 2 full days.
Am i trying to wrap him in cotton wool? What do you think? I have made up my mind i think but just need to know im not being a big softee and hiding oliver away from that sort of behaviour

Mmmm ive never actually made cauli rice Bren, how do i do it?
you have babe you made it when you made caulitots.

OMFG Cheryl that is absolutely awful, and the teacher lying to you!!!! she needs reporting, and they are obviously not dealing with it. I dont think you are wrapping him up in cotton wool at all, you are just looking out for him, as should every other parent be.
You do what you need to for olivers best xxxxx
you are a fab mummy x

Thanks hun. Im really not happy with it at all. He has a parents evening at hadlow on mon (poor thing school there from 9-3 then back there with us at 7pm!) i will talk to his keyworker then and i know she will agree him going back for an extra day as she really favours him. Lol. Shes turkish and he has blonde hair and very blue eyes!

Oh and i have to make cauli rice for my curry tonight with some spinach. Mmmmm. I made a big one and then put mine to one side and to the rest i added peas, onions and prawns for mark to take to work. Am i good or what. Pmsl

Back