Cheryls Diary.

No honey you havent. I cant get it to work. I can text it to you if you want? This bloody laptop needs launching from a very high height!

And here she is. The very lovely Summer Lily.

Attachments

• image-2334640916.jpg
    image-2334640916.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1085901662.jpg
    image-1085901662.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image-2334465890.jpg
    image-2334465890.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 27
Thanks Lisa. xxxx
Ive got to go back to the drs on mon with her as she is not gaining weight as fast as she is meant to. Shame they cant say the same about me lol.

Morning Cheryl, what a little beauty darling. hello Summer Lily.

She sure is but im bias. Its a funny feeling as i lone Oliver so so much but im sooooooo mega in love with Summer Lily. I think its because of the problems we have had and now she has completed our little family. Thats me done now. No more.

Evening Cheryl.. Hope you're getting enough rest and sleep xx

Morning Cheryl,

I suspect rest and sleep are on the far horizon at the moment Di

Hahaha. Di you were right. Jim my gorgeous little girl slept from 6pm til 3am last night and then i had to wake her up to do the school run with Oliver. Lets hope it works tonight too!

So how is everyone?

Oh me too Bren. It means a lay in and no school run lol. Going to the pub with friends for st patricks day tomorrow. Then think im cooking for my mum on sun but ive just realised ive not asked her over yet lol hoping shes presumed!

Morning Cheryl, we boys took all the girls out yesterday Cheryl, a great family affair all 18 of us from My Mum at 85 to little olivia at 2 and a bit :)

Ahh that sounds lovely Jim.
Well my day started really well and ended in me being really ill. Shivering with a terrible temp. Went to the drs today (appt was for Summer) but had to see the dr myself as the dangly bit in your throat (ive never remembered what its called) is so swollen im choking and cant swallow. She said its the worst case of tonsilitis she has seen in a long time and if it doesnt get better quickly she wants me to go to hospital

Back