Cheryls Diary.

Good news about the spots! Is baby digging her way out - scary!!!
Glad you are feeling a bit better, keep resting when you can xx

Lol yep she is its so lovely feeling a little foot but at the same time so painful at times.
How are you today? Is your eye any better?

Morning Cheryl... You're making me feel broody!! Which would be a medical miracle! :)

Hi all. Just want to make you all aware that our paypal account was hacked into last night. The good thing is that we are covered for monies taken. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go in and change any passwords often if you have an account.

I'll be there like a bear Cheryl!! Lol ... I'm busy but very up beat ... I love blue skies and sunny days ... :)

Its lovely here too. Ive just been or a walk to get some lunch.
Bren i think she is either going to have to grow lots and get squashed or come out to stop her from kicking me like she is!

Morning Cheryl, how was the weekend then love :)

Hey Jim. Weekend was ok. I was working yesterday though. Managed to get all the tester pots for babys room and all of the bits i need for olivers party next sat.
How was your weekend?

Morning Cheryl... What colour have decided on? :)

Morning Cheryl, my weekend was nice and quiet thanks, I needed it after the party month I've just had LOL

Evening Cheryl:). Hope all well
Xxx

Morning Cheryl.. Hope things are going ok? :)

Hi guys. Well i guess i kind of lost my way on the threads a little. Summer Lily was born on Jan 3rd. Weighing a healthy 7lb 2oz. Shes is beautiful.
So im 9wks in to motherhood again and decided to come back as i desperately need to lose weight. The only problem is that im breast feeding so i need some help............please??

How are you all? xxx

Morning Cherl and lovely to see you back here and many congrats on your new arrival!! Xxx

I'm not the expert on what to have but I know others will jump on later... Xxxx

Hello my lovely. Sorry it was only a quick message last night but Summer woke up as i started typing! Typical eh.
So how have you been? Is the diet going well?
Ive been trying slimming world as i was told its the safest when breast feeding but i really cant get my head around it at all. Im an atkins girl really. I think its the only one i will truly understand (even though i still struggle getting into that). I know its the only one that truly works for me. I gained 1lb in my first week and then lost 3 in my 2nd week on sw but its too difficult. I have to eat bits from this section then from the other and they lie when they say you dont have to weight and measure things too. I just dont have the time. The only good things were the muller lights lol.
Im in the right frame of mind this time too, just need to know about the feeding as I obviously want it to be as safe for my Tink as possible. Oliver asked to call her that when we brought her home because she "is tiny like tinkerbell and i think thats a nice name mummy". How cute lol. He even chose her name as we had 3 and couldnt decide.
I think im going to start a thread to see if anyone has done it. There is not much in the book.
Well im rambling again (some things never change lol). Speak later.
xxxx

ps its good to (hopefully) be back!

Back