Cheryls Dukan diary

Yeah hugely.... NOT! :D
Thats good. I think i sound boring..Lol. Oh well. Last year i only gained 2lb out there in 2wks so im hoping for the same ish. I had ice cream every day last year though and really dont think i could possibly eat like that again.

Wow you did well misses... I seem to gain masses if I go off track!! 6lbs this weekend... mind you I hardly drank any water so that will shift this week. x

Aren't you starting til next months Vicky?? Oh & there's not 31 days in June... check yr sig. :D :8855:
thanks! i even had week 13 down as week 113! lol

Put more water with it Vic. Lol. Yes and more water for you Linz, get weeing babes.

Hi Stephen. Missing us already?

Put more water with it Vic.
?????

Stephen
main difference is low fat or non fat stuff, like yogs and fromage frais - no butter or oil. After our attack phase we alternate days with just protein and then protein and veg (unlimited veg and onions!!!)

hiya Stephen, you doing OK dude? :p Vicky's got it bob on, same as Atkins without the fat lol

Im always confused.com ;)

3 of us :p

Hoping this stock is ok as ive just made a huge soup that will last for a week unless you all come to eat it!
Knorr simply stock, chicken. Per 100ml= Cals 6, protien 1.6, carbs 0.1, sugars 0.1, fat trace, saturated fat trace, fibre 0.1, sodium 0.3, salt (based on sodium) 0.9.

Back