Cheryls Dukan diary

well you need to!!!!!!

Ok so lunch time now. Shall i have a whole can of tuna? Do you think thats enough?

or half a tin of tuna AND something else... (I'd fall asleep with boredom way before I got to the end of a whole tin...). I bring four different things for lunch, in small quantities, to have a variety of foods... else PP soon gets VERY VERY boring!

Well im almost through it so read this a little late. Lol Its ok im just very full

Im full too. didnt finish my chicken though. will have some later on i alwasy get peckish about 3pm

Ok so heres my update. I had a little tikka chicken at about 4ish yeaterday too. Began to feel hungry but by dinner i really couldnt be bothered to make a sauce. I know naughty me but at least im eating 3 times a day, thats a big step for me.
I needed to get up in the night for the loo so woke a little tired as took a while to go back to sleep. Weighed myself and have lost a bit. Not much but its still movement in the right direction. This has made me feel much more positive now. Thanks to everyone for your support and advice so far, no doubt i'll need lots more. Lol. I think maybe i wanted too much from the attack phase and given that i had come from doing atkins it hasnt made that much of an impact on my weight. Oh well it will. Im determined now.
Still feeling cold despite the lovely weather. Oh and Mark also said i feel much skinner when he hugs me. What a man!
Hope you are all feeling good today. xx

Just think though - had you gone from Atkins to "holiday mode" how much you'd have gained...

So if Atkins --> Dukan means just a little weight loss, that's a POSITIVE thing!
:)

morning :D

Morning babes. You Ok today? :)

good good thanks. Tired and stressed already at work :D but finish at 2!

Bearable then (just) I'm day off today but I have to work the weekend :cry:

OH thats rubbish. gonna be gorgeous tomorrow - but then again you have got today to bathe :D

Morning ladies. Got a visit last night! Oh we were soooooo busy. I was one of two crews covering 4 areas!

any more drunken idiots cheryl?
did the fairy come and visit in ambulance? lol

Yes she did hun, made last night really difficult. More drunks and people that think they are dying and arent even really ill. I made one woman take her husband herself

Its ridiculous. I wouldnt dare waste time of paremedics etc its ridiculous. people whinge about money in nhs but then so many bloody waste it with stupid things. Unless i had been stabbed or something id ring for a taxi!

I know its different for me but i was having a life threatening asthma attack (was admitted into the intensive care unit) and refused to get an ambo and made my mum drive me as the Dr wouldnt let me drive! He had d&v for 4 days and now it had GONE!!!!!!!! Hello. I ask what they expected to be done as it had cleared up and the woman said she wanted him to see a dr so i said she can take him in the car and she got all uppity about being seen quicker if we took him. For anyone that doesnt know this is a myth and people are triaged exactly the same as when they take themselves.

I think timewasters should be made to pay... over here, everyone pays anyway... but if someone calls out the "SOS" people for a "comfort visit" (ie too lazy to head to the GP's surgery), they pay extra if thought to be time wasting. Bring it on! Free NHS is all very well but it's necessarily struggling to keep up with REAL emergencies let alone people who bring it on themselves. I always watch the "Total Emergency", "Cops", etc. and I only said last week to my other half, if the UK went "dry" like Abu Dhabi say, all these emergency services could REALLY concentrate on emergencies!

(clambering off my soap box and hope I've not offended anyone - particularly as I'm not a UK tax payer any more!! but it does get my goat!!!)

can anyone tell me about the fairy... and can I have one? (even on PP?)

I totally agree hun. Im the 7/7 bombings a broadcast wnt out saying please only call for an ambulance in a real accident or emergency and for 1 day only we were quiet on stations unless sent to london of course. People didnt bother to call us for petty things. I know that 7/7 was very different but why should it be. Why should it not be an emergency that day but turn into one the next? Oh it really bothers me sometimes. I do think your right, they should be billed for miss use of the service. Its like all those maternity calls i go to that i am just a free taxi to the hospital. They have 9mths to prepare how to get there. Dont get me wrong im not talking about all those beautiful babies that come early and i deliver or a true problem but take last night for instance. A womans baby had moverd position and and 28wks she decided her belly wasnt going to stretch anymore!!!!

Back