Cheryls Dukan diary

Is anyone else cold? Im totally frozen. I dont want to warm up as cold is better so the book says but i have had to put my heating on so Oliver doesnt get cold and im still freezing

I'm cold now I've taken my coat off :cry:

stock looks ok to me hon.
I changed into cardi at home i was so cold. :( now im too hot lmfao

Lol. I changed into a t shirt thinking it good to be cold now my body is really warm but hands and feet are stil like ice

Well apart from feeling cold for most of today, i woke with a little bit of cramp this morning. Been feeling ok though. Really thought id struggle but havent even felt hungry and forgot it was lunchtime today, until i was reminded to eat. I hope i see the scales change soon.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow hun! :p

Hi there Cheryl... are you salting your food? try using herbs and spices instead? (and your soup yesterday - was it homemade?)

Hi Joanne. No i never cook with salt only add after if i really have to. I have very low blood pressure so sometimes i need it. And yes homemade soup. Its the only kind i like. Lol. Just stock, half an onion and chicken, oh and a top up of water. Made about 8-10 servings

sounds perfect... it will work... hang in there...

The main reasons for not losing (aside from food errors) are: menstrual cycle (obvious!); transit (errm this diet has a habit of errm bunging you up; not having drunk enough water...

Ok im going to drink more today. Do feel a bit constipated and totm was last week. Still trying though!

you will get there my love. :D xxx

Hang in there hun :) x x

Well todays entry..............
Still the same as yesterday really. Only difference is that i think i need more salt as i keep getting dizzy spells. Think my blood pressure is on the low side.

Frankly cher, if I found your right menu, if I'd only eaten one yoghurt so far, I'd be flat out... I keep saying you're not eating enough!

Perhaps if you could find yourself a recipe you like using the oatbran, then that gives you a good breakfast...

(I'm quite low on the old blood pressure too... and anaemic to boot..)

Ok. Maybe i should up my food intake then. I had this problem on the atkins too, i just dont feel hungry enough to eat more.

get some snacks in ;) little piece of chicken tikka or maybe you need 6 little meals instead of 3 big ones???

Back