Cheryls Dukan diary

looks looks? ill see when i get it lol. they always look different!

i thought so cheryl black is all samey.
where is Jo today?

About 2/3 of my wardrobe is black, its the safest option! Where have i heard that before???? Pmsl.
JJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, nope, i dont know hun

lol i know but its nice to have something different sometimes. i have all sorts of colours. ill take pic for you sometime ;) all colour co ordinated x

I think thats why i want a red dress this year coz mark says id look good in red! Need to be slimmer though

Ive got a gorgeous red dress cheryl. it just below knee length. v neck/v back. sleeveless. bright red with couple of layers so twirls. very flattering for big boobs (or push up bra boobs) and if you have a bum / thigh problem like me. Has a black bow round the middle.

ill take photo of both later (wardrobe and dress)

I got it years ago. one of those staples. that style of dress really suits me.

I wanna see too please. x

im having very very dizzy spells :S is it ketosis? ive beeen rushed off my feet at work this afternoon too?

im having very very dizzy spells :S is it ketosis? ive beeen rushed off my feet at work this afternoon too?
Im in!!!! Tested earlier, found some sticks i thought wouldnt work but do all i need now is a +ov one and im happy happy happy!

yey. im dizzy, my wee stinks and its is fuorescent (and it never is this time of day!) im half hyper half fuzzy headed with times when my head spins. chill night for me tonight i think!!! let the fairy do her magic :)

Back