Cheryls Dukan diary

that's one thing that IS good about singledom... i don't have to put up with any questionable in-laws!! :D yay (I think I need to start making a list of all the positives :D)

Glad to have put a smile on your face! Ooh ive thought of another...............not having to remember all the birthdays of "his" family! Lol.

So this is where you guys are all hanging out now :) Wondered where you had all gone, well tomorrow is me back on track after a long break....managed to lose a bit but have been stuck playing with the same few pounds..need me girls back :)

Morning chick.x

Hey hun. Freckles, welcome, how you been doing. Sarah, you were very lucky. Im expected to deal with them all and get sh***y remarks from the mil about not forgetting, make sure my card isnt late blah blah bloody blah! Pmsl

yeah those ball things look amazing :D
how you feeling today Cheryl?

Im ok thanks hun. Got some serious stretching going on in my belly, its quite painful really. Only feeling a little sick at mo and cant eat yet but will try in a bit. My oh so wonderful husband has eaten my ginger biscuits! Lol. I really fancy some jordans nut cluster cereal (i never like cereal) so might have to pop to the shop if my lazy son ever decides to wake up! Can you believe hes 3 going on 18!

lol i cant believe he sleeps sp much. great for you though as you can get plenty done.
i got woken at 7.15 by a delivery of lawn edging lol.
cant believe he has eaten your biccies...cheeseburger pie springs to mind.

Pmsl. Yes in a way! I'll just have to hide them better. Its not like i eat them all the time, before now i wouldnt have stopped at one and the whole packet would have gone in one go but i eat one when i cant face eating but need something.
Ive left oliver asleep as ive had lots to do today, mainly all phone calls so its been much easier with him out of the way. I think hes awake but he doesnt come out of his room unless i say he can. Lol. Hes a funny one

ahhh really? do you say oh you can come out now lol

Morning Cheryl... as for your hubby eating your food, that's just not on!!! Mine has committed the SIN of eating the whole packet of something I can only buy in England. We had a BIG row because he kept saying the sell by date was past so they "needed eating"... (AND???)

lol Jo...what were they?

We don't talk about food on Cheryl's thread!

Back