cheryl's WW food log & thoughts !

Atta girl. It dawns on us, sooner or later, that quality of life is better than SSing. You have to give WW 100% before you discount it. I feel as fat as fcuk at the moment, but I am going to see this through to the end, cos I don't want to/can't SS again! Keep your sensible head on hun and you will be OK x x x

You've done really well so far and good on you about giving ww 100%, it will work and you'll be so pleased that you gave it your all :D
xx

Youve got totally the right attitude Cheryl. I know a lot of people think CD is the only way to go and I think we're all agreed the fantastic losses on it are so tempting but I know for me, and for most of us, Im going to have to watch my weight forever and I definitely think WW is THE way to go to get a healthy relationship with food.

Id hate to go out for dinner or something and have to not eat when I was there while everyone else does. I love that WW allows me to be 'normal' and lose weight at the same time.

Slow(er) and steady is definitely the way to go ;)

the difference is, you get rid of it quick & are slim, i'm a fat bloater at the mo !

Cheryl
Please, please don't worry too much about it, you can easily get that off next week love. You have had a lot on your plate and you could have so easily gone on a huge binge and put a lot more on but you haven't and didn't.
I take my hat off to you for continuing with the diet in difficult circumstances and to be honest 1.2lb isn't a huge amount. I can totally understand your disappointment though but let this drive you through and make you more determind love.
How are you within yourself? We're all here if you need a chat :hug99:
xx

Hey hun. Its not the end of the world, you've had a crap time of it recently and in such times damage limitation is the only option. You've done well hun, just keep chipping away at it x x x

I've got my weigh in tonight, and I am dreading it - as you know after faffing around on SSing I am likely to gain weight these first couple of weeks. But I shall keep at it - after all, what's the alternative?

Keep your chin up hun xxx

thanks for all your support.
had a bit of a light bulb moment a while ago.
when i started to lose weight the incentive to keep going was to not be fat when i got to 40.
well that was a month ago, so i don't have an incentive to keep me going any more :(
need to think of something else to keep me at it, or rather get me back at it.
get tommorrow out of the way first.
xx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow love. Let us know how you get on :hug99:
xx

Back