cheryl's WW food log & thoughts !

Hope all goes well at hospital today Cheryl :hug99:, let us know how you get on.
xx

Hi Hun.

Just a quick post to say I shall be thinking of you today, and hope all goes well for you xxx Cheryl

thanks all for your best wishes, it means alot to me.
for those of you not on the know ( & there are only 3 on this site who are) i found a breast lump a few weeks ago, which is why i have been at the hospital today.
i was very impressed with the speed & efficiency its all being handled with.
on seeing my GP 2 weeks ago i was sent home with a web address so as to be able to book my own outpatients appointment so suit me !
today i have been checked over, the consultant took a needle aspirate of cells & i had a mamogram ~ neither of which i expected to have done today.
the consltant is optomistic , her words, but i need to go back next weds for the results.
food wise, today i had porridge & honey for b'fast & just had a sandwich spread sandwich & a packet of crisps, so not too bad.
as i was at the hospital i have missed my official weigh in, but my scales say 2.2lbs for the week.

Hello darling

Sorry to hear of you trip to the hospital!! Sounds optimistic though so please don't worry, it never helps!! Sounds like you are taking it in your stride though.

2.2lbs is fab - well done!!

Get rid of the peanut butter though... lol

Much love,

i found a breast lump a few weeks ago, which is why i have been at the hospital today.

as i was at the hospital i have missed my official weigh in, but my scales say 2.2lbs for the week.

Oh blimey Cheryl, what a nightmare :(.

2.2lb off, thats brilliant.....Well done! :D

That sounds promising hun. I had a similar procedure about 18 months ago, and was told at the time that it looked promising and this was confirmed a week later. Well done with weight loss too.

I am off to my registration class tonight for the first time. Quite looking forward to it in a way, being told to actually EAT something for a change! lol xxx

finished the eating day off with a yummy mackerel salad, a yogurt & peach, bringing me in under my 23 points (at work so can't remember exactly how many)
start of weds & just had some stri fry veg & fruit salad, that'll keep me going till breakfast.
all quiet here tonight, got 6 beds closed cos they are replacing all the lights, makes a change, nice to get a bit of a rest haha

Hi Cheryl
Sorry to hear what you've been going through :hug99:
It's great that they've said they're optimistic and are being thorough. Will be thinking of you on Wednesday love.
Well done on the weight loss :)
xx

Well done on your weight loss and sorry to hear about the hospital visit. I'm sure it will be OK, the doctor wouldn't have said he was optomistic if he wasn't pretty sure everything was fine. I'll be thinking of you between now and next wednesday and sending my love (how bizarre that this site makes you feel like you know everyone !).

x

Well done on the weight loss.
About the hospital visit - im sure you will be fine. In my experience doctors would not give you hope unless they were pretty sure everything was fine. The vast majority of breast lumps (9 out of ten) are harmless and nothing to worry about. A friend of mine had a similiar procedure a few weeks ago and got the results there and then - she was fine, just a bit of hardened fat.

Give yourself a nice treat this week - you deserve it.

Ax

thanks all of you.
for the most of the time i am quite possitive, but i can't help sometimes with the "what if's"
diet wise not so good today, i'm just too tired to think about it, i've had about 2 1/2 hrs sleep today (after working last night) just off to sort out dinner & then having an early night

:hug99: It's only natural to feel like that love.
The drs sound optimistic though so that's good.
We're always here :hug99:
xx

thanks hun, won't be long 'till i'm off to bed, just got to get the girls sorted, but you know, its the hols so they're not too keen to go yet :rolleyes:
xx:)

Hi Paula,
so far so good.
been up an hour after a fab 12 hrs sleep. so far a black coffee has passed my lips & just waiting to be hungry for b'fast, not sure what i will have tho !
thanks for thinking of me
xx:)

Back