cheryl's WW food log & thoughts !

Cheryl - think you are a bit of a superwomen ! You are doing brilliantly to stick with the dieting with work, children, lack of sleep and the worry about the hospital. What a star ! Keep it up.

ah the thing is , Dobo, i'm not :eek:
just scoffed a FAMILY size bag of minstrells ... Why ????
feel sick now & my clothes are all too tight, feeling quite crappy actually.Guess i must be a bit stressed which is why i can't get my head in the right place.
bugger, bugger, bugger
xx:cry:

Put it behind you hun and move on. You can't change what's happened, and given the stress, worries and problems you have had recently whats a bag of minstels! Get back on track as soon as you can, and don't put too much pressure on yourself hun. You've got a lot on your plate at the moment (no pun intended) and you are dealing with it admirably x x x

cheers hun, do need to get my head sorted, cos i REFUSE to buy bigger clothes again, i threw all my others out
xx:)

As the others have said, you've got so much going on at the moment. Just take each day at a time and if the diet's gone well all well and good but if not don't stress about it. Once you've been back to the hospital and everything's fine then get back on track. I can imagine you feel time's standing still for you at the moment Cheryl :hug99:.
Thinking of you love.
xx

you're all wonderfull with the support you are giving me, but can i ask that you give me some tough love. It almost feels like i'm being given permission to be bad & eat what i want at the mo & thats not going to help me at all :(
i really hope my mojo comes back & that i don't have to wait till weds for it to happen, i'm really feeling like a bloater now
xx

you have my permission to put yer steel caps on & kick my ass as & when needed !!

Right missus, you asked for it! Boots are on and ready for action ..... Aim..... Kick....... Contact....... !!! Oh and this as well :whoopass:.
Now you've been suitably butt kicked and whipped!
I agree with Starlight, it can be difficult to know what to do. You're doing really well Cheryl, think about where you want to be and try and resist temptation as it's only making you feel worse. Take some control back, you really can do this love. The longer it goes on the worse you're going to feel about yourself and that's not doing you any favours at all. Remember that feeling of being on track and how much better you feel within yourself, you can have that feeling Cheryl.
If you feel tempted to cheat come on here and see if there's anyone around to talk you out of it, do anything but give in because if it's bringing you down that much love it's really not worth it.
Right so it's a new day today, and today you're taking control!
:hug99::hug99::hug99:
xx

Right then!

You know how you feel when you are overweight and you don't like it!

You know what you should and shouldn't eat, but you are making wrong decisions and choices.

You have done a VLCD so you know how it feels to be REALLY hungry, so you should be able to cope with a little bit of hunger until you can eat something sensible.

You don't want to, and can't, go back to SSing, so the alternative is to (a) stay the same (b) pile on the weight or (c) eat sensibly following WW. Which do you want the most?

I know you've had problems recently, but those problems would still be there whether you were 10 stone overweight, 10 stone underweight, on a diet or not on a diet. You CAN cope!

Tough love over hun xxx

Now get your arse back into gear and get this weight moving !!!

Luvs ya

thanks girls, you're all wonderfull & i luv ya all :cry:
just got up, had a wholemeal pitta with salad, ham & lf mayo & 2 go ahead slices = 5 points
girls are nagging me to go to the beach :sigh:, got them packing up now, well if they want to go they do the work lol

:hug99:You're doing really well love, stick with it Cheryl.
Enjoy your afternoon at the beach!
xx

just got in & i knackered, it's the fresh air that does it !!
the girls have had a fab time in the sea with their friends & i met some friends too, so i didn't get bored whilst they were playing.
when we were walking back up to the car it occured to me that i hadn't thought about food all afternoon & actually how much energy i had to do the walk rather than feeling heavy & full of stoge.
It was a good feeling.:)
the others have KFC a la Iceland for dinner (cheep skate that i am, but i can buy the stuff from Iceland for 1/3 the price of going to KFC) & i think a mackeral salad for me

well i didn't have my salad, i had 1 piece of chicken & some potato wedges & still came on the nose of 23 points

over the last day or so i have weighing up the odds as to whether to go back to CD or stick with WW & i think it comes down to quick fix vs life long better eating habits.
yes CD will get me there quicker, but i'll still have the same eating problems to overcome when i get to goal, or i start sorting it now & take longer to get to goal.
So i have decided as of tommorrow i will do WW PROPERLY, sort out the crap eating habits & start the more scenic route to a healthy eating attitude & weight loss.

Back