Chickadee's food diary.

You must have loads of clothes that are hanging off you Kron!! If you don't mind me asking what size were you before and now??

I am still feeling a bit run down, when I got in from work on Friday I had dinner and then fell asleep on the sofa at 8pm lol Last night I was in bed for 11pm - my body is craving sleep!!! I still want to push on with Kettleworks though(even though I can't really be bothered lol) I'll probably do it at a lesser intensity!!

How was your puppy last night, hope she wasn't too terrified. When we were on the train last night, two girls had their dog with them( it was a gprgeous husky) Fireworks were going off everywhere and I wanted to shout at them and tell them to get the poor thing home lol It was peeing in the street cos it was terrified! :(

Ohhh I've just noticed my stats ( on laptop and not Iphone) and love seeing that I only have 7.5lbs left to lose :):):):)

You are getting closer to your target weight, its a great feeling :)
I was a very tight size 14 and had to give in and buy 16s before i started sw. Now a size 6, i will buy trousers in an 8 altho the waist is too big, i dont like anything tight around my thighs

Not sure why people cant see when their dog is distressed!
We had loads of fireworks last night, it was funny when we heard next doors dog have a woof in the garden and ours always wants to charge into the garden and woof back, i got up to let her out and she stuck her nose out the door and came straight back in lol. During the worst of the bangs she went and hid in the bedroom and hubby went up to see her and she licked him to death lol Hopefully the worst is over for her now

I have fallen asleep on the couch Fri and Sat, waking up at around 3am and dragging myself to bed lol

I really wish I had saved some old clothes, finally got rid of some gorgeous dresses i had bought before going on holiday last year, was a dress up for dinner hol which was nice, but needed the space in the wardrobe. Now I have to convince hubby to get rid of his old clothes which he still insists wearing with a belt, he looks like he is wearing clown trousers lol, so i know what will be on his christmas list

Wow that is really amazing!! To look at pictures of you now it's hard to imagine you ever being bigger! Do you still feel that doing the Kettlebells in helping you lose inches or do you feel it's stopped now?

Remember my skinny shorts? Tried them on yesterday and they were much looser :)

Wk5 resistance done :) By far my favourite!:) Hardly any cardio type moves lol

I really dont want to lose more inches (except off my thighs!) Sounds stupid, but shopping for 6s can be a bit of a task, alright if your younger and want low rise jeans and belly tops lol

Swinging is definitley helping combat off plan food, i am not quite as strict as I was, and still able to get away with treats :) I love feeling toned, when clenching abs and butt they are rock hard and dont have to worry about muffin tops any more lol

Great news about your teeny shorts, wonder if they will be falling down for next summer!

7.5lb left chickadee! Thats fab! 1lb a week til crimbo and you have done it :)

That's the plan Chun-ky :) Hoping I can do it - I've a few social events ahead though so It'll be tough but I'll try my best :) Might need to up the exercise :eek:

You can do it! Sensible choices an all that..lol. Id rather eat less than exercise ha ha ha. You are so good with all the working out you do. xx

Food for today

brekkie - 2 scrambled eggs and 1 slice toast with scrape marg.

snack - banana

lunch - homemade veg soup and tuna mayo sandwich, apple.

dinner - Goulash(Made last night in slow cooker - was yumy) Contained lean steak, grilled peppers, onion, mushrooms, tomato puree, beef stock.
a few potatoes
1 slice bread with marg.

snacks - apple, jaffa cake bar, red grapes, 2 oat cakes with lf cheese spread.

Add to that another 4 oatcakes!! Feel like I should do a kettleworks session but just can't be bothered!! Need to try and cut back a bit tomorrow and get some exercise in!

Keep going chickadee! 3 whole days till weigh in. You can do it :) Hope you have a good day today and find some energy for your work out xx

Thanks Chun-ky, I had a sneaky WI today and it was up at 10 st 2 :cry: I know daily weighing shouldn't be trusted but it was probably all those oat cakes last night lol I've been extra good today :D

brekkie- banana

lunch - tuna mayo sandwich
apple

Dinner - praws with red/green pepper and toms with some soy sauce on a bed of rocket salad.
red grapes.
handful of mixed nuts.

Going to do a kettlebell session soon( have pulled my side a bit just under my rib and its sore when I move a certain way so need to be careful!) Will probably have a small snack after the exercise and that'll be me for the day :)

Snacks- muller/ jaffacake bar.

Last edited:
I weigh twice a day! I know you shouldn't and possibly a bit weird, but I don't worry, i have convinced myself that i am just curious lol for me it did help making better choices if the scales crept up, but it is amazing how the numbers can change quite dramatically from one day to the next

Keep a low weight for your achy side so as not to stress it too much. Sometimes exercise can help work out the kinks :)

I agree Kron, daily weighing(or every other day) keeps me in check :) Sometimes I weigh twice a day too and it is amazing how much the scales change!!!

I'm really struggling to find the motivation to get up off the sofa and get core wk5 done!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:I think it will probably help as it feels like a knot in my muscle that needs worked out!!! I'm SO LAZY!!!

:eek: I weigh loads of times a day LOL (first thing in the morning, after breakfast, after tea, before shower etc etc ha ha)
Take it all with a pinch of salt though!!!
It just interests me how it fluctuates!
Dont pay much attention to it hun! Keep on plodding on and i am sure it will be back down by friday! Be careful with your work out if your hurting :) xx

Core session DONE :) Glad I moved my butt and did it cos my sore side/back is gone :) Must have been a wee knot afterall!

Right I've just had a muller and some grapes and I can hear the oatcakes calling :eek:....off to bed for me I think lol

Scales showing 10 stone 1.5 this morning so down on yesterday but still above last WI of 10 stone 0.5- hoping they show 10 stone on Friday which is probably the best I can hope for at this stage I think! Really wanted to be in the 9s on Friday too!! who knows.....

Another good day food wise

Brekkie- porridge with ss milk

Snack- apple

Lunch- homemade veg soup
1 slice toast with marg
Banana

Dinner- chicken pasta with lots of veg in a tomato sauce
Rocket salad
Red grapes

Going to do cardio wk5 tonight to burn off some cals :)

Glad the work out helped get rid of the pain! Fab food day! Great the scales are going back down too! Dont listen to the oat cakes if they try and call you again tonight!! LOL xx

They are all gone now :) I forgot to add a jaffa cake bar last night and will prob have one tonight too after my exercise :) Only 90 cals so not too much of an indulgence! Going to have a look at your diary now :)

Ooohhhh jaffa cakes, lush! Might have to look out for some, 90 cals not too bad! xx

Back