Chickadee's food diary.

gettingfitat50 said:
I'm still trrying to get to 9st 7lb as well.:D
Been in the high 9's for ages and nothing seems to be moving.:rolleyes:

Still swinging and walking but really need to pull my finger out and get a job.Not working makes you lazy especially when I put morning tv on before I know it the morning has gone.:)

Summer will soon be here so I will be able to sit out on the beach reading.

My sons are giving me Fitbit for Mothers day and it should be here this week.I'll be able to see how much exercise and sleeping I do,do.

We will get there eventually! I think getting out of the 10s and staying out is so difficult!!! The fitbit thing looks good!

Day 4- green

Brekkie- banana and 1 slice toast( hexb)

Lunch- baked potato and cheese( hexa)
Salad
Apple

Dinner- potato wedges( SW friendly :))
Baked beans and a fried egg.

Snack- magic porridge (hexb)

Chocolate-16 syns!!! Had this at my dads, was full of nuts, only had 2 blocks( ok they were quite large blocks!) but packed with syns which didn't realise until was too late!!! Such a waste!

Pancake with jam- about 5 I think! Will cut back the syns tomorrow!

Last edited:
How can eating chocolate be wasteful lol

May I ask where your superfree was with dinner, tut tut :)

I didn't do pancakes today, we had a pork roast as my mum was here for dinner and I normally do them but I didn't even think about it. Think this is the first time in years I didn't do pancakes, I have ketchup with mine, odd as I don't eat ketchup normally lol

Thanks guys I needed that! I'll get back to posting my food diary daily as it really does make a difference! I've just spent two hours scrubbing my flat so that's gotta have burned a few cals :) I'm feeling more positive already :)

Joanne how did you get on with your exam?

Felt like it was never ending and went quite bad so who knows? Won't find out till later in the month.

How is work?

Day 5- green

Brekkie- slice toast(hexb)

Lunch- baked potato and cheese(hexa)
Salad

Dinner- homemade veg soup
AH risotto-2.5 syns
Salad

Choco-8 syns

Joanne24 said:
Felt like it was never ending and went quite bad so who knows? Won't find out till later in the month.

How is work?

Work is work! Same old! :) maybe you'll be surprised and get a better result than you expect, fingers crossed!

Kron said:
How can eating chocolate be wasteful lol

May I ask where your superfree was with dinner, tut tut :)

I didn't do pancakes today, we had a pork roast as my mum was here for dinner and I normally do them but I didn't even think about it. Think this is the first time in years I didn't do pancakes, I have ketchup with mine, odd as I don't eat ketchup normally lol

Never heard of ketchup with pancakes, interesting!

When I was a kid I couldn't stand lemon, so mum gave me ketchup and I have never looked back lol
I have had soup this week and going to WI tomorrow, first time in weeks but I think I will be ok :)

Joanne I am sure it is not that bad. Exams are such a difficult time, so much pressure!

Hope your both right! X

Hey hun, long time no speak! Just had a quick look at your diary after seeing your moving to thursday weigh in! Hope you are getting on ok now. I have really been slacking :( Not updating my food diary and spent all of last week off plan, resulting in a 3lb gain. Its so so easy to gain back huh!! Well just wanted to wish you good luck hun xx

Last night was a total right off, I think I ate about a weeks worth of syns( probably more)

Today is a new day huh. Gonna try and stick to lots of super speed today and no syns!

Ach today's been a write off too :(
My meals are good and For the most part healthy but it's the chocolate and crisps that are my down fall. I've actually had mini flapjack, mini caramel shortcake, small slice of cake, trifle, drifter and 2 packs of crisps today!!and if someone offered me more id eat it!

I'm seriously thinking about joining a SW group, I want to lose 16lbs. The thing that puts me off is I don't want to have to listens to things like 'you're not even overweight' I have never been to a slimming class so have no idea what it would be like- are members generally supportive of each other? I don't want to feel judged, know I shouldn't really care what others think but I do! Advice would be welcome :)

is totm due? you sound like me on the run up where if it aint nailed down I will inhale it, and always reach for chocolate!

I think with sw you have to have at least 7lbs to lose to join. People should not be anything but supportive, there are a couple of ladies in my group who are there to shift the last few lbs, they look fab and you could say why are they bothering, but that doesnt stop us all really wishing and supporting them to hit their target

Give class a go, if its a bad one you can change it and you can get so many tips on recipes and cravings etc it could be invaluable

So where are you getting all this chocolatey goodness from? If its in the house, get rid of it, there has been many a day I have been prowling wanting to satisfy my choc craving, but of its not in the house I cant have it (far too lazy to get up and go to the shop lol)

Hope you have a better day today x

Totm not due I'm just a greedy guts!!!!I just love sugar I seriously think I'm an addict.

No I daren't buy junk food I'd just eat it all in one sitting!! Cakes at work and crisps and chocs bought from wee shop round the corner!! I should just not carry any ££ with me! Im having a serious think about class and have looked at a few local ones. Thanks for your advice :)

I can relate to having a serious sweet tooth!
When do these cravings hit? It may be that your body is demanding a boost, which translates into 'give me choccie'
I find mid afternoon I am on the prowl, and used to hit the biscuit tin. Recently I have been taking a hard boiled egg for my afternoon snack, ok it doesnt taste anything like chocolate lol but having that bit of protein can help with a body boost so you can rationally tell yourself that you have eaten and dont need anything more (you might want more, but you dont need it)
Will power can be so hard to find so if you can plan alternative but healthy munchies it can be easier - choc dipped fruit is yummy and can be made quite quickly and kept nearby for a sf/syn treat
Lock your purse away so you dont have that money to hand x

It's always in the evening when I get my choc cravings! I think what I really need to do is fill me time in the evenings but I'm just so tired after work and can't be bothered doing anything!

Get your fruit bowl filled! If I have soup or chopped up fruit in the fridge, im less likely to snack on chocs x

Chocolate tastes better than fruit lol

The only thing that saves me from cravings is that I am far too lazy to get off the couch to get something :)

Well yes but if I have it already chopped up I'm less likely to pick for sweeties.

If I want chocolate nothing will stop me getting my paws on it lol!!!

Need to start listening to my quitting Choco slimpod!!

Hope you are all well?

Diet wise things are a mess, I've had a Chinese and a mcdonalds this weekend. I really have lost my mojo!

As I mentioned on the kb thread I'm going to alcudia 5 weeks today so I'm gonna try my best to eat sensibly and shift some lbs before my holiday! I'm taking the dog out a long walk today and gonna do the housework so that'll give me lots of body magic today!!

Xx

Back