Chickadee's food diary.

Been really neglecting my diary lately, gonna try my best to remember what I ate yesterday.....(not the best day foodwise)

31.08.2011 - red

brekkie - banana

lunch - ham and tom sandwiches - 2x hex b(bread)
raspbs and strawbs
toffee muller

dinner - chips from the chippy and loads of brown sauce :eek:
glass of milk - hexa

A terrible, terrible day and I was just so stressed and come 9 o'clock still hadn't eaten, bf brought me in a bag of chips and I scoffed them lol

1.09.2011 - red

brekkie - banana
snack - apple

lunch - chicken salad sandwich
small piece choco cake - 5 syns

dinner - chicken with bbq sauce - 5 syns
parsnips - hexb
carrots
peas - hexb

chips mmmm I had thought about getting some on the way home from WI but my legs were too freezing sitting at group, had a right old draft coming in. Hubby then told me he had chinese crispy beef - something i dont like, but now feel i have missed out lol

I had mini fish (x 2) and chips after my weigh in last night; not what I wanted really but hubby asked me to get him some on my way home and it just seemed easier than doing something separate just for me. Really enjoyed them but omg have I felt huge today!! Kron I went to Tunisia and although I've only been back for a week it already seems like a distant memory :(

With tartare sauce? I have to make a chip butty as well! Your hubby's a bad influence lol
Tunisia is on my list to visit, hubby isnt keen tho, but will get my way at some point ;)

You know I'm not a major chip fan but every once in a while just get a total craving( got to be chippy chip :))

Ah all the talk of hols is getting me in the mood for mine :) 3 weeks!( had aimed to be at my target weight for then but doubt it'll happen lol)

Had a wee peek on the scales just now and I'm down 1.25lbs on last week :) Hopefully it will say - 2 lbs in the morning cos always lighter first thing :) Very pleased with anything tbh!!

Kron is it tomorow you're off work? If so enjoy :)

Yes:) off tomorrow

The time will fly by and you will have sun beaming, I miss the sun lol
Don't worry too much not meeting your weight target, you've achieved inch loss and toning so be proud of the effort you have put in x
Good to see another loss coming, even after chips lol

I know Kron but I want both :)

I have chubby cheeks ( not butt cheeks lol) and I could be doing with losing a wee bit on my face! Kettlebells can solve a lot but not that...LOL

Have you got plans for yourself on your lovely Friday off?

I'm taking it easy tomorrow - might just let the kids colour in all day ;)

Greedy! Lol, you can have both :)
You don't have much more to lose so getting over a lb a week sounds pretty good going!
No plans, I am going to do as I please - which may include housework, groceries etc lol

Sometimes it's nice just having a day to catch up on all the essentials :D I'm just not very patient - want the weight off yesterday Lol

Enjoy!

I know exactly what you mean there Chickadee.I wish I had a magic wand to wave all the fat away lol. I've got some housework done and am just enjoying a cup of coffee before my stress begins. Got to go to o2 to try and exchange my new phone. Then I've got to sort my daughter out with an entire new p.e kit for next week that she only just mentioned yesterday. Then I have to be a chauffeur/slave to my eldest daughter. And after that I have to pay my Friday visit to my Mom. Oh the joy. Oh and Kron, much as I love tartare sauce it was curry sauce :) and Tunisia is lovely you have to talk him into it x

Oh I'd love to wake up tomorrow morning a stone lighter :p instead I wake up to another kettleworx session and the realisation that my weigh in is tomorrow :eek: fingers crossed lol!! xx

Blue lol you missed out telling us about the curry sauce :)
No magic wands i'm afraid, just good old fashioned determination! Busy day for you by the sounds of it. As much as i love little ones, it is awesome when they move out lol

Good luck with WI bugs :)

Hi peeps- had my wi today and lost 2.5 lbs!! How happy am I??!!! :) :) that's me down to 10st 3.5lbs :) so chuffed!! Lost 8.5 lbs in total in 6 weeks. Gonna have to beast kettleworx 5 over the weekend to complete it :)

Blue bunny your day sounds hectic hope you get some time to relax!

Kron hope you got your shopping/ housework done!

Bugs if you ever find that magic wand pass it over to me when you're done please :) good luck for wi tomorrow x

Thanks Kron. Oh and if i find that wand i'll be selling it to make billions of £££s lol :)

2.5 thats awesome Chick, well done. Thats a really good loss
I have taken a few breaks today, been so nice out, soleft hubby a bit of housework to do lol
Get swinging :)

Well done Chickadee thats fab! I'm in a far calmer mood than I was this morning thank goodness so yes, I am finding time to relax :) x

That's fantabulous chick!!! Ooo the ellusive 9's are ever so close now :D

2.9.2011 - red

brekkie - 2 weetabix and ss milk9hex a/b)

snack- apple

lunch - tuna sandwich(hexb)chicken noodle soup ( 2 syns for noodles)

dinner -
my dad's home made veg soup
small portion chicken and broccoli bake
sf - carrots, broccoli - syns for sauce wil be quite high as my dad uses cream of mushroom soup and full fat mayo so ill say maxed syns lol
few blocks of choco

supper - scrambled eggs with grated cheese mixed in - 2ndhexa

Last edited:
Wowza well done on the weight loss!!! That's brilliant :) Amen to SW & Kettleworx lol xxx

Back