Chickadee's food diary.

Aw thanks kron- did you notice big bruise on my left thigh?! Always bashing myself with the bell lol!!

Hope you got some trousers for hubby?!and something nice for yourself I hope?!

My playsuits I ordered came today and they fit!! The leopard print one fits but is quite tight so a few more lbs off and I'd feel much better in it :)

Glad to hear the playsuits fit, I am sure you will look great in both of them :)

hubby got himself two pair of Jean, two sizes smaller and still quite loose, but he didnt try another size down but he is happy, I managed to pick up a couple of bits as well. Hoping to have a shopping trip with my daughter next weekend, so will have a proper shop then lol

Bell abuse lol

Hmmm think I might get arrested in one of them- ach who cares it's another country nobody knows me lol

Oh what did you buy yourself? Some nice thermals I hope lol

And your hubby is shrinking too! He's obviously trying to compete with you ;)

Hubby has lost a couple of stone by changing his eating habits at work then eating my sw dinners, and even has the cheek to use my bells lol

I bought myself 3 dresses :) I really need jumpers and shoes, threw or gave away all my old stuff, surprising that your feet seem to shrink a bit, and wore flats, now I like heels for work

Haha holidays are great for wearing a lot less than normal ;)

Green day today - Sat 10th Sep

brekkie - 2 weetabix and ss milk( hexa/b)

Lunch - spicy bean rice with lots of sf veg - courgette, peppers, tomatoes.

snack - muffin - 15 syns( wasn't even THAT nice!!)

Dinner - Leftover rice from lunch( feeling unwell and not got a massive appetite today)
cheese and crackers - hexa
5 syns for crackers? I'll have a syn free/low syn day tomorrow I think!!

Hi Chickadee, hope you're feeling a bit better today? Just had a nosey at your latest pics and you look fab hun! I would kill for my lovehandles to look like yours! and I'm so jealous of you going on holiday...I know I've only just been but it seems so long ago! x

Morning blue bunny.

I woke up really early this morning feeling really anxious about my work, I spent practically my whole Saturday doing planning for work and cos I was so p*#sed off ended up being really huffy with bf and we had a big row :( still feeling stuffed up but have decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and dusted off my kettbell and did week 6 resistance and core- feel better for doing it :)

Have decided to go shopping today and get a few things for my holiday to cheer myself up and get out of the house!

Sorry to be a total whingebag, a week in the sun will do me good :)

Yeah I guess the lovehandles are not so bad but I remember when those shorts used to sit very comfortably on my hips!!
A few more weeks and I'll get back to that ( hopefully)

How are you getting on with the plan anyways, are you having a nice weekend?

Red, Sunday 11th sep

Brekkie- scrambled eggs
Toast- hexb
Marg- 2 syns

Snack- banana

Lunch- ended up just having grapes and tried scran bran for 1st time (hexb) will have rest of this later!

Dinner- haddock with lemon and basil to garnish
Potatoes- hexb
Carrots
green beans

Toffee sundae- toffee muller, raspbs, meringue nest( crumbled on top) Choc sauce- this was yummy and only 5 syns :)

rest of scan bran with marg- 2syns and sliced toms.

total syns - 9

image-2193636318.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm doing well this week so far thanx :) Hoping to lose a bit more than only half a lb by wednesday's WI but if that's the way its gonna be I'm fine with it. Better off than on, no matter how slowly x

Aw lovin' the pic of your wee doggie :)
I know losing slowly is frustrating but I think it'll be easier to maintain in the long run :)

Well had a good wee day so far, got my exercises done first thing and got a few bills and things sorted that I had been puttng off :) Went shopping and got a new hold all for my holidays and also got another new outfit and a few vest tops :)

Boyf had been talking about us going away together during the October holidays and earlier he suggested Paris :D So that's another trip away to look forward to! I've been to Paris but it was years ago with my school so will be nice to go back as an adult and spent some quality time with bf :D We are booking flights tonight, very excited!!

Gonna sit down and do some work for the next hour( stuff to print off) then I'm gonna relax and watch tv. Oh just remembered I forgot to buy shampoo when I was out earlier, doh!! Had to wash my hair with shower gel this morning as it was minging after the double whammy of KW!! Hope you all are enjoying the day of rest :)

Paris ok, will be packed and ready lol ooh seems like you got over your little row :) We all have days like that, so other halfs need to get used to it! Hope your day is getting better, esp when booking your time to Paris

That toffee sundae looks delicious, i have taken some fruit out of the freezer to get some good food down me today - indian and pizza was sooo nice, but not what I had expected lol

What did you have with your scan bran - an acquired taste in my opinion lol Make sure you drink plenty of water to make it work! The only way i would eat was with tuna and tomato, the wetness helped

blue Bunny your dog looks lovely, mine always looks a scruff lol

:) she is lovely,absolutely ridiculous but lovely! and the kittens have definitely got her number already lol. I agree with Kron Chickadee, that sundae looks superb!! Well worth the 5 syns by the looks of it x

Honestly the sundae was more satisying than the 15 syn muffin lol

Well Kron I was out shopping today and passed Holland and Barrat so nipped in and picked up some Scan Bran, I was absolutely starving by this point and was contemplating getting myself a cheeseburger from McDs but decided to have a bit of the scan bran to keep me going until I got home - so I had it DRY!!! Needless to say it was RANK!!! Luckily I had a bottle of water to wash it down with LOL Just had two more bits there with some marg and some sliced tomato to add some moisture LOL Defo more bearable!! Think it would go well with tuna! Can totally understand why you would need to drink PLENTY of water with it!! I have two more bits left to complete my hexb for the day but think I'll pass :D Defo an aquired taste!!

Yes bf and I just being very silly so we patched things up!

Indian and Pizza Kron?!! Yumyum :D

Omg dry! Lol my daughter likes it with marmite so gave that a go, couldn't get half of it down lol, works for some so good luck

Was supposed to be going for a hog roast, but ended up with pizza and Indian, needless to say have taken some of my soup out of the freezer lol

Haha used to have dogs and cats, the cats always ruled but it is the most hilarious thing seeing a cat chase a dog around the table and down the hall in a circuit

Oh I hate marmite that sounds revoulting to me!! But whatever floats your boat! After this pack of scan bran runs out I don't think I'll be buying anymore :D It's quite pricey too!

Well what I had planned to be a red day quickly turned into an EE day!

brekkie - 2 weetabix and ss milk( had to force this down as felt really sick this morn!) HEXA/B

Lunch - was having a lunch from canteen at work but forgot to order in morning so had to go for 'chicken supreme' cos it was all they had extra of. Was pretty minging, sauce was bland and had the consistency of wall paper paste. No idea what was in it so I'm just taking a guess at the syns here!

snack - banana

chicken supreme with rice - 7 syns

Dinner - ( boyf took over for dinner tonight :))

large baked potato with tuna mayo and red onion (7 syns as had quite a bit of mayo!)
side salad.

snack - apple

Morning sickness, is there anything we should know about lol
Mmmmm lunch sounds lovely, hubby made me sandwiches for work today, when I got home I noticed the loaf was very furry so I think we can both try our best to forget about that meal :)

Bf s lovely, cooking and making it fit in with plan, when mine cooks it's beans on toast lol

MMMMmmmmm furry bread my fav ;)

To be honest my meals haven't changed much since before I started SW just the odd tweak here and there and cutting out the chocolate!!

Hahahah nah sicky feeling defo not down to that, just sick at the thought of a Monday morning I think LOL

I really should go and make a nice lunch for tomorrow but i'm sleepy!!

Booked Paris flights tonight :) Just to arrange accom now!

How was your KB class?

Very excited, have just booked Paris accomodation, got a nice wee self catering apartment, it is tres miniscule but has all we need and a great location which is the most important thing, cannot wait :D

And only 9 days till IBIZA( very lucky to be going away 2 holidays :) Guess I need to make the most of it while I'm childless :))

Anyhoo, food has again been EE again, just because I'm using up whats left in the fridge, will do a big shop on Friday after work I think.

brekkie - banana( again I had this horrible sicky feeling this morning, woke up at 4.20 am and could not get back to sleep so think it was prob exhaustion!!)

break at work - apple

Lunch - chicken and tom sandwiches (hex b bread) 4 syns for marg(boyf bought regular stuff grrr!)
1/3 sf home made tom soup

Dinner - Haddock with paella 1/3 sf salad with mixed peppers.

snacks - cold meat, pickles, melon
2 scan bran with marg(7 syns) and mozzarela(hexa) - Was forgetting it was EE so only 1 hexa/b, ate the scan bran then realised, doh!! Had to use syns on scan bran!!! Hopefully it will do me good :)

Last edited:
Back