Chickadee's food diary.

Hope she's arises soon!! Have a lovely shopping trip! You going for something nice?

I'm waiting on a delivery coming, it's meant to be before 12 so better move!! Then I'm heading out.

I want some jeans! They have a shop that does the levi curve style which is supposed to be shaped for ladies curves :) as well as anything else I fancy, mainly warmer stuff for work. She's picking me up in about half an hour it's going to be a shop til you drop kinda day lol
Have a great afternoon tea - it sounds so posh lol x

Mr Delivery man move your a*$e I'm getting really REALLY P*&SED off now!!!

Apologies for the profanities but I paid extra to get my item delivered before 12 today, HATE waiting!!

Morning peeps :)

Well what a day I Had yesterday. Just as I was leaving to meet my friend at 3 the delivery man appeared! Better late than never I guess!!

Went to a place called the wee curry shop for lunch and it was lovely. Afterward we went to a few bars for cocktails then headed home about half 8! I was sleeping for 10 last night! Had really good fun though but was def another flexi syns day. Need to have 100% days from now until thurs when I fly to Ibiza :)

Going into town today as still in search of some makeup that I've been trying to buy since Friday, apparently I can only get it from debenhams in the city centre!!

Hope you all have a fab Sunday :)

Kron, did you get your jeans?!

Cocktails yummy :) in holiday mode already lol
Glad to hear your delivery man came, and you had a great time - lol light weight snoring by 10, that would be me!

I got jeans and loads of other stuff :) Got home about 10:30pm now thats what i call a shop till you drop day, i was knackered! bank balance got a huge dent in it and my daughter has decided she is taking me to Westfields? an even huger mall for my birthday :)

Didnt get everything i was after, but got some nice bits - still need boots and jumpers lol

Will need to sort out my wardrobe to make room for all my new stuff :)

Wow that is some serious shopping trip!!! Honestly I'm such a lightweight these days, lay down on the couch to watch a film and before I knew it I had crashed out lol!!! Yes defo in holiday mode now- did most of my packing yesterday while waiting on delivery man!! :)

Stomach Is feeling a bit worse for wear this morning after the mixture of cocktails!! Gonna have a very sensible day today and get a big pot of soup on the go!!!

When is your bday again kron?!

3 more working days to go, they are going to fly by and you will be in the warm sun with the girls :)

Feeling a bit tender lol, well next sunday i will be on the couch for the day, its my daughters birthday this Thursday and her bash is saturday so few drinks will be had! last year I got extremely drunk, dont remember getting in - i know thats bad - but hubby managed to get me back home lol

19 days til my birthday, not that i am counting lol

Holidays and shopping.....my 2 favourite things :) I'm planning on making some soup over the next couple of days, but it will probably be minestrone so not as speedy with the pasta in it. That tiger make up looks gorgeous Chickadee, did you do it yourself? x

Thanks blue bunny it was supposed to be leopard print lol yes did it myself :) I love playing about with make up :)
That's my soup made- used carrots, peppers, leek and chopped toms plus added some tikka masala powder for some spice oh and veg stock! It'll be free on any colour :)

Kron that's made my day- only 3 work days to go :) hadn't really thought about that :)not too long till your bday! I've had black outs before- it's horrible but we've all been there lol!! I worked in America in 2008 and actually fell asleep at dinner one night cos was so hammered! Couldn't even remember going for the meal lol very shaming!!

:) it seems that my daughters friends are asking whether i am going to her bash lol, apparently I was giving it large on the dance floor! Must avoid yaeger[sp?] bombs this time ... well most probably wont lol

I thought that leopard eye make up was out of a mag or something - how clever are you, it looks superb

Soup sounds tasty :)

Nah just my own handy work!! I copied it from a pic, I studied art for 4 years :)

Haha you defo need to come to Ibiza with me :) offt jäger bombs are lethal :)

Heehee I love dancing, not quite up with the latest moves but don't embarrass anyone lol
I would love to be arty, I used to do bits years ago, but never had the eye for scale etc enjoy stencilling and decorating using different methods ragging etc, but not done that for ages! Perhaps when I retire and have some time and energy I will dust off the brushes :)

red - 18.9.11

brekkie - 2 weetabix and ss milk - hexa/b

snack - fruit salad with melon, pineapple, strawbs and grapes.

lunch - sf soup
ciabatta roll with marg - 10 syns(guess)

dinner - roast chicken with sf veg(carrots, broc, cauli) and pots - 2nd hexb
2 small yorkshire puds - 5 syns
veg stock gravy with 1 teaspoon cornflour to thicken - 1 syn

nat yoghurt

total syns - 16 syns( will cut back tomorrow!)

Last edited:
19.9.11 - red

brekkie - scrambled eggs and toast-hex b (marg-3syns)

snack - banana

Lunch - sf soup
apple

Dinner - prawn and melon salad with sf veg
glass of milk - hexa

Last edited:
We had chicken roast today too :) followed by frozen blackberry yog sundae, it was delish!
Can't believe it's Monday already! Lost a day due to shopping lol

I love my roast chicken on a sunday :) Mmmmm dessert sounds yum! LOL I thought I could shop but your shopping trip defo beats anything I've done:D

My stomach is rumbling right now but I'm off to bed to silence it!! Night all :D

2 more days to go :)

Yayyyyyy :)
Went and got my currency today :) :)

How did your class go Kron?

Class was good, two new ladies started and went to the back of the room which meant they were swinging behind me, had thoughts that one of them would let a bell go flying lol

Got your passport ready yet :)

I sure do :) It's sitting in my drawer with my currency :) And bags packed just a few wee things to add!! All organised :) Can't half tell I'm eager to get away!!

LOL Yes can imagine that would be quite possible at a class - bells flying through the air!!!lol!

Back