Chickadee's food diary.

Will be able to go to thurs WI so mum stayed til 7:30 :)
She shops in morrisons so will get her to pick me up a katsu, won't be as good as a restaurant, but eager to try it

You've got post and pre holiday eating syndrome, not back on the wagon from your last hol, and knowing your off to enjoy French delights is not going to get you in the zone

3 more workdays to go :)

Thanks Toola Roola :)
What did you do in Paris? sounds great :)

You are right Kron, i'm in holiday mode still!!! Didn't help that I was making marshmallows dipped in choco with smarties on top with my class today( for a coffee morning tomorrow!!)Couldn't help but scoff a few :rolleyes:

I HAVE HOT WATER AGAIN :)

Gonna do core wk2 round 2 then have a nice warm shower before bed :) BLISS!! So are you weighing in tomorrow??

Forget the marshmallows just get me a spoon for the melted chocolate lol how manys a few!

Have a good one with core Wk 2

Got my book out ready for WI, my scales say down 2.5 from my little gain which is 1.5 out of bottem of target, so have heavy skirt to wear tomorrow, and not having a wee before I climb on those scales lol

Good luck tomorrow will look forward to hearing how it went! Hmmmmm think I had about 4 plain marshmallows and I choco dipped one and about 6 let over smarties :0 If the kids weren't there I'd have licked the bowl lol

Managed to book Moulin Rouge :)

Mmmm marshmallows and chocolate lol

I worked at the airport - but it was long days so didn't get much sightseeing done but the airport is huge so I think all the walking around it helped me lose weight. It certainly wasn't the bread and fries that seem to cone with every meal there!

Managed to WI at 3lb under target, so just made it, then legged it to the loo lol

You got the tickets :) it's going to be such an experience, 1 more working day, and 3 days till you jet off on your romantic holiday. Are you packed yet!

Not packed yet, have the weekend to get myself organised. :)

Last day at work tomorrow for a whole week, woohoo, roll on 3 pm tomorrow. Metting my bfs mum for 'afternnon tea' tomorrow after work. She got me a voucher for my bday and it needs to be used so it'll be cakes and sarnies for my dinner tom :)

Had a good day foodwise today :)

Brekkie - porridge

snack - banana

lunch - healthy range sandwich from tesco
apple
slice of banana loaf

dinner - baked potato and tuna with salad.
ff nat yogurt.

Kron, well done on your WI- fab result :)

Afternoon tea sounds so genteel :) sounds like you get on really well, how long have you and bf been dating?

Yum! Afternoon tea sounds delish. Cakes and cream and *drool*. Very Jealous!!

OMG - Lost 1.25 lbs - really wasn't expecting that...so pleased :)

We have been together just over 3 years. Yeah get on very well with his family :)

I have so much motivation now that I dont wanna spoil it with afternnon tea!!! Will Maybe just stick to sarnies - bfs mum eats like a sparrow too so dont wanna be stuffing my face lol

Today is good day :)

On holiday for a whole week.
Got paid.
Lost some weight :)

Food - 14.10.11

brekkie - porridge with some maple syrup

snack - banana

lunch -tesco healthy choices sandwich
about 6 chocolate eclaire sweets :eek:

Went for late 'afternoon tea' for my dinner.

Dinner - mixture of sandwiches ( they were cut into tiny pieces and only had 4 so really equates to about 2 slices of bread with tuna, egg, ham fillings.)
scone with cream and jam.

supper - dinner wasn't much and now I'm starving so having some scrambled eggs with a slice of toast :)

Last edited:
Fantastic news on another loss :)
3 years, I would say that it must be getting close to making it a permanent commitment ;) Let me know when I need to go buy a hat lol
Tomorrow your jetting off, how quick has that come round!

I have bought a katsu chicken ready meal today and will be having it for dinner, I know won't be as good as a restaurant, but really looking forward to it :)

Enjoy :) My Morrisons one was pretty good :) Gimme your verdict later!

Hahaha everyone thinks hes gonna drop an E in Paris but I know that's not his style :) Maybe one day....;)

Food for today

brekkie - 2 scrambled eggs with 1 slice toast and marg.
coffee

lunch - baked potato and beans and 2 potato scones.

Dinner - chicken fajita with lots of veg and salad.
chilli mccoy crisps
banana

Had a bit of a pig out last night- 3 chocolate digestives and a pkt of sea salt and vinegar kettlechips!! Need to be extra healthy today!!

Had another sneaky peek on the scales today and down to 10. 2.5 lbs so lost another 0.5 since yesterday - hoping I can get back to 10.2 for Friday which would mean I have lost all my Ibiza gain :)

Going to Paris tomorrow but not planning on going crazy food wise :) Intend to do lots of walking too so hopefully that will help!

Last edited:
No swinging for me today but planning on rounding off week2 round 2 tomorrow with the dreaded cardio :eek: Leaving for the airport about 1pm tomorrow so will catch up with you all when I get back on Thursday :)

Have a great time, look forward to hearin about it when you get back sooooo jealous :)
Take care x

Thanks Kron :) How was the Katsu?

Back