Chickadee's food diary.

Yeah it was pants last night! I'm going to buy a cough bottle today so hopefully that will sort me out!

Thanks for comments about pics- exercise really does make a difference! Hope you get started soon :)

Had my Indian meal last night - it was a chicken dopiaza that bf and I halved with boiled rice, veg pakora, small piece of nann bread, small piece of popadom and spiced onions :eek: Sounds loike LOADS when I type it lol

Going to be SUPER HEALTHY today as want weight to keep going down :) No way am I going back to the 10s now!!!

brekkie - mixed fruit - strawbs, blueberries, raspbs, half banana.
fresh OJ

Lunch - homemade veg soup( going to local cafe)

Dinner - Think I'll make fish with lots of veg and a couple of potatoes.

snacks - handful of nuts, muller light.

since seeing yours and krons pictures i really think i want to start using kettlebells to help me tone up .. i was just wondering what the best weight is to use .. can you get a beginners set and is there a set routine that you do ??..

I bought a set of DVDs called kettleworx essentials from amazon and a 5kg bell. I didn't have much strength but found that weight manageable and within 4 weeks I was using a 7.5 if bell. You don't have to buy kettleworx as there are plenty of exercises on you tube to get you started but I enjoy the structure of kettleworx and progressing through the different weeks( it's a six week programme) has kept me motivated! Kettlebells are so effective and I've only bn using them for 20 min 3x a week :)

Indian sounds yummy :) hope you get your medicine to help with that cough!
Great food plan for today, keep it up and you will be firmly in the 9s :)

Bf has just brought me in a benylin dry cough medicine in blackcurrant flavour :) I know it's sad but first thing I checked the packet for was calories lol Obsessive I know - anyways it doesn't say!!! Going to get ready and head out for a walk - getting cabin fever in this flat.

Happy Sunday all :)

I love benylin lol
Have a great walk in the fresh air, hope the sun is shining, always makes me feel better x

I bought a set of DVDs called kettleworx essentials from amazon and a 5kg bell. I didn't have much strength but found that weight manageable and within 4 weeks I was using a 7.5 if bell. You don't have to buy kettleworx as there are plenty of exercises on you tube to get you started but I enjoy the structure of kettleworx and progressing through the different weeks( it's a six week programme) has kept me motivated! Kettlebells are so effective and I've only bn using them for 20 min 3x a week :)

thanks for the tips!
i think that having a set routine/structure is what i need so im sure that this will be the right thing for me!..
i like the idea of following somthing that doesnt take long aswell as that will make it easier to fit in with my life..
hope you're feeling better soon to .. :D

Thanks :) Good luck with getting started and keep us updated with your progress on the kettlebells thread :) It looks sunny outside but It's FREEZING, fur coat on I think :)

Any excuse to get that fur coat on lol does sound lovely and warm. It's sunny this side too, the breeze is a bit chilly, but hung some washing out without freezing, lets hope this weather continues :)

Charleybabes, hope your convinced to join the swingers club ;)

Well what a lovely afternoon I've had. Went a walk down to a local cafe and had a big bowl of homemade veg soup with toast :) Followed by a not so healthy latte and a nougat wafer lol

Then went an hour long walk so hopefully burned off some of the naughty stuff. It's a really fresh and crisp day outside - sunny but a 2wee nip in the air- I love Autum. It's funny cos every dog we passed came running upto me...they must have thought I was their mummy with my big fur coat on lol I'm gonna call it my pet from now on hahaha

I'm loving the Benilyn(sp?) It's well tasty!! Going to see the Rum Diary at cinema tonight since never made it out last night. Hope everyone has had a nice Sunday!

Sounds like a lovely time and a movie still to come :)
Haha as long as the dogs didn't sniff your butt lol

Went to see mil as she's going to hospital for an op tomorrow, so the day seems to have whizzed by!
I am supposed to be off tomorrow but have to go in for a few hours in the morning. Had made plans to take my shrinking mum clothes shopping to get her a few bits, so hope can get out of work to meet her for lunch before we hit the stores :)
I still don't have a warm winter coat or boots and shoes, so hope to see something while we are in town, will have to see if I get home in time and have the energy to go to class after!

Well the Rum Diary was rubbish - all 2 hours of it!!! Wait for the dvd folks!!!!

Ended up having toast and scrambled eggs for dinner tonight after the cinema cos felt it was too late to have anything else and wasn't very hungry tbh!!

Still barking away like an old dog lol

Hope your feeling better today, at least you didnt have any of the little cherubs to yell at :)

I have had a rubbish day (feeling a bit better now tho) for the first time in forever i could have slept in, I normally am up and out the door before the alarm goes off in the morning, this morning I was still snoring and got woken up by it, good job as I had to pop into the office today, allegedly for a couple of hours and 5 hours later legging it home. I have made up my mind I am not going to class, the laundry can sit there, why wasnt the bl**dy dishwasher turned on last night, etc, etc - imagine a 3 year old sulking, sitting on the floor arms and legs crossed thats me lol
I have now relaxed a bit so things arent quite as bad

Had to cancel shopping with mum, so need to arrange for more time off and still havent got a winter coat! gosh I am still ranting lol

Aw sorry to hear your day didn't go as planned and that you eventually get some time to get a new coat!

How is your mil after her operation??

I feel much better today thanks! Was nice not to have kids in today :)

Op went ok, so now just have to hope for a good and speedy recovery. We will pop in and see her tomorrow evening unless we hear she is awake tonight and we will go over

Would be a good job if the kids didnt have to go there too lol
Glad to hear your feeling better

Believe me the kids are the easy part it's the politics and paperwork that are the nightmare lol oh to be a lady of leisure ;)

Another good day foodwise :)

Brekkie- banana

Lunch- ham sandwich, homemade veg soup, apple.

Dinner- 2pieces cod with lemon and basil to garnish. 2 small potatoes, lots of broccoli and carrots.

Snacks- some ham slices and cottage cheese.
Muller light
Handful of nuts

Hey chickadee, glad you are feeling a little better. Very good food day :) Did you garnish the fish yourself? It sounds yummy x

Yup sure did - it was lovely. It's a bag of frozen Cod I buy from Lidl but It is sooo tasty :) Had 2 cos one is just not enough!!! I'm in a really peckish mood tonight, ahhhhh, need to keep myself busy and away from the cupboards lol

Hide the custard creams lol
I have been wanting to inhale everything in sight lately, you wouldn't want to know what I shovelled down yesterday! I need to have a few good days so need to focus and hide the choccie :)

Back