Chickadee's food diary.

Must be something in the air kron- went to put petrol in car last night and ended up getting a pkt of kettlechips and a massive bAr of caramel- not gonna lie it tasted amazing! Gonna have a super healthy day today now that's out of my system!!

Didn't I ban you from petrol stations lol

We had a power cut last night so missed I'm a celebrity, so going to watch replay tonight altho I think I know everything that happened hearing everyone chat about it in the office

Just back from the hospital and mil looks and feels ok which is great news :)

Hi everyone

I'm not well :( thought I wAs getting better but the cold has come back with a vengeance. In bed just now have no energy at all. I have eaten rubbish for past two nights. Will catch up with everyone soon. Hope you are all well.

Hope your feeling better soon x
Are you able to take time off work?
Keep wrapped up and hope bf is helpful :)

Hey chickadee, how are you feeling now? Hope your on the mend. Dont worry about the food you have had hun, if your not well you need to eat what you can to keep your strength up! Start of a new weigh in week tomorrow xx

Hope u start to feel better soon. Don't worry about the diet, concentrate on getting better :) x

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Still not feeling great and going to work probably hasn't helped but kinda feel pressure to go in even when sick. Have literally been going to work, coming home and going to bed the past few nights. Boyf has been working late so I've had to sort myself out foodwise and have been eating Mcds and chippys - really just using being not well as an excuse to eat crap. Have still had an appetite even though I've felt rubbish :(

It's my friend's bday meal tonight and although I can't be bothered to go I feel I have to as don;t want to let her down. Will be having my dinner and leaving straight after!! Also have a night out tomorrow which I really can't pull out, not in the mood at all!!

Really need to get back to healthy eatimg asap - scales showed 10 stone 4 lbs today :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ah hun what a nightmare! Hope you start feeling better soon. Dont worry about the gain hun, i am sure that will be off before you know it xx

Thanks chunky and congrats on another loss :)

Right today is my fresh start!!! Gonna be super healthy!( have night out tonight but only having one or two drinks still not feeling 100% but do feel a bit better than yesterday)

If I can gain 4 lbs so quickly then surely I can lose it?!!!

Planned Food for today

Brekkie- 2 scrambled eggs

Lunch- baked potato with tuna and salad

Dinner- some kind of chicken dish

Chick that little gain will soon disappear, you cant help it when your unwell, so dont worry about it for now, just focus on getting better then you will be able to concentrate on your food plan again.

Hope you enjoyed your meal and feel better to go out again tonight, but dont have too late a night you need to get rested so your body can concentrate on getting better x

I am sure you can lose it just as fast as you gained it hun! Its not weight from actual fat, just from what you have eaten, stored water etc etc. My daily weigh in was quite astonishing last week after my sons b-day! Looked a like this!!
fri 12.6 (weigh in)
sat 12.5
sun 12.9 (Mmmm 4lb of chinese and birthday cake ha ha)
mon 12.8
tue 12.8
wed 12.7
thurs 12.6
fri 12.5
Came off just as quick as it went on :) Glad you are feeling better today. Hope you enjoy your night hun. Food looks good today xx

Fingers crossed xxx

Well yesterday was not quite the fresh start I had intended!!! Mum phoned me to meet her for lunch so had Tuscan bean soup and tuna sandwiches( not too bad)

bf then brought me in a croissant which I had with jam and a big packet of crisps. We had a chicken Katsu curry for dinner!! Got home about half one and had two ciabatta rolls!!!!!!! Why can't I be ones of these ppl who losses their appetite when have the cold? Lol!

Today I'm going to walkabout for lunch( my friend is visiting from Liverpool, hence night and lunch out) Guess Monday is gonna be my fresh start, just not in the zone right now! Starting to feel much better though :)

Feed a cold and starve a virus? Must be it ;)

a little bit of what you fancy will make you feel better, glad to hear your feeling better x

Glad your feeling better! Hope you have had a good day xx

Not been very good at keeping my diary up to date lately!! Feeling much better but still feeling pretty tired- had a good sleep last night but feel like I could go to bed right now lol think it's just the dark days and nights- makes me want to go into hibernation!!!

How is everyone getting on??

Food for today

Brekkie- porridge with some ss milk

Snack- 1 slice toast and a banana

Lunch- homemade veg soup
I chocolate eclair sweet

Dinner- quiche with salad, light coleslaw and a few potatoes.
Strawbs and muller light.

Snacks- 2 rice cakes
1 cracker with low fat Philly.
A few crisps.

Not too bad a day foodwise but I've had better!!

Im with you on the tiredness! Its so dark all day at the mo...always feels like bed time! Not a bad food day at all hun :) Im loving soup right now! xx

Great food day, keep it up!
You gave me your germs lol loads of people seem to be getting it

Get your rest, and good food and you will be fighting fit again
Roll on the weekend!

Aw no hope you feel better soon kron. I'm on countdown for the Christmas hols now- 20 working days :)

Back