Chickadee's food diary.

Chunky- defo, loving the soup too. I get it from my work- it is home made not out a tin so it's lovely and filling, they sell it in small tubs so I usually buy two to jeep me going :)

Mm i love home made soup, glad to hear your feeling a little better :)

Food 23.11.11

Brekkie- 2 poached eggs

Snack- banana

Lunch-homemade soup and an apple.

Dinner- tin of Heinz tomato soup
2 wholemeal pittas with light Philly spread and wafer thin chicken.
Strawbs and muller light.

Look at you go with yout food! Looking really good, throw some of that goodness this way please :) there are cakes left over from the bake sale, so my resolve to be good today was muffin'ed lol

Fabby food day. I love pitta bread, think i have a obsession!

Oh I know they are yummy, especially when heated :)

How's the cold kron are you feeling any better?

Blah! Everything is such hard work, roll on the weekend is all I can say :)

Take it easy. Roll on the weekend :) :)Hope you're feeling better soon!

Well I'm off out for dinner tonight, tapas at my fav place :) apart from the yummy food and dessert I'm about to have it's been a good day food wise. Weighed in today at 10 stone 3! Bit gutted I'm back in the 10s but hoping to be back in the 9s for Christmas!

Brekkie- warm pitta with light Philly

Snack- banana

Lunch- baked potato with cheese, coleslaw and salad
Apple

Dinner- tapas and dessert :)

I will live :) bummer about the gain, but you can get it off before it sets!
Have a lovely evening x

I'm just glad it wasn't a bigger gain!!! I'll shift it in no time :):):)(she says...)

It's nearly the weekend, woohoooooooo!

How was your tapas?

It was delish! Went to cafe anduluz love it there! Had 6 tapas between us, lots of bread and a dessert, soooo good :)
Probably about a million calories but life is for living, not slimming :)

Ive never had tapas (despite going to spain every year haha) really would like to try it!

It is officially the weekend, got the groceries after work, in my pjs starting to relax :)

Never done tapas either, the bowls look small, is 6 a good number to have for two?

Never been to Spain either, I need to get out more lol

Hope you had a relaxing evening kron :)

I find 6 is enough the portions do look small but you actually get loads :)

It's the weekend, yay :) what's everyones plans?

I have been quite productive today, a big batch of soup made, turkey cooked ready for dinner tonight, normal scrubbing chores and a full swing workout :)

Now I am knackered lol might pop over to see mil later (at the mo just fancy having a shower and putting pjs on!) and having a retail therapy day with my daughter tomorrow :) winter coat and boots on the list!

How is your weekend? X

We are taking DD to see Arthur 3D tomorrow and to see some shops in Glasgow. Then heading home to pick up baby monster (heh) and do nothing for the rest of the night :)

Have a eventful night of telly and resistance wk2 to do tonight. What about you?

I love 3D films :) hope you all enjoy it

Shopping could be fun, anything good?

Just going to get last wee bits and pieces for Christmas really. Pretty organised this year for once! Only seen one 3D film so really looking forward to seeing this one.

Enjoy shopping, both of you :) I love 3D films fav was the final destination in 3d :)
I had a really lazy day yesterday, weather was awful so was happy to potter about the house :)
We are going to view a puppy today, have been talking about it for months and finally found a good breeder nearby, the pups are black labs. Everything going well we'd be looking to take it home on Friday :)so excited!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Back