Chickadee's food diary.

Daughter has not long rolled out of bed with an extreme hangover, so postponed the shopping lol going out for a meal in the week instead :)

Puppy! They are just adorable and labs are lovely, have fun with house training, chewing stage and walks when it's cold and raining, otherwise they are awesome to have

Joanne hope you enjoyed your movie, and finished up the christmas shopping now that is being organised!

Yeah I've always had dogs growing up so know about the chewing only too well :) a big commitment and we'll have to make sacrifices but it'll be worth it :) just on our way to see them now!

Aw shame you didn't get your shopping trip but dinner during the week will be lovely :)

X

Photo please :)

Awww so did you get a puppy? We had a black lab and he was the best dog on the planet! They are a lovely breed and so easy to train :) Hope you have had a nice weekend hun xx

Meet Charlie everyone ( we are collecting him on Friday :))

image-3900491259.jpg

12 weeks old!

He looks so cute :) and what a lovely name (my daughters :))

Awww too cute :) Ha ha i am getting broody over a puppy!

He is lushhh

Where have you gone chickadee? Hope you are doing ok. Good luck with picking up charlie tomorrow, and weigh in :) xx

Hi guys

Had a few hectic days at work including parents night last night hence not posting for a few days!! Getting Charlie today :) soooo excited :)

We are having a crazy day at school today which means wearing crazy clothes and lots of fun activities all day( no planning or teaching for me today, woohoo :))

Good news on the weight front back down to 10 stone 1 so almost in the 9s! If can get to the 9s and maintain over Christmas I'll be happy :)

How is everyone?

How is the new addition to the family?
great news on the weight loss, knew it would just be a little blip and wouldnt have time to set :)

Hes doing great such a clever boy! Had his first jab today and didn't make one bit of fuss :)hadhis first shower too so an exciting day for him :) he's knackered now

image-1890473228.jpg

Sleepy Charlie!

He is too cute! Hope he is settling in ok, he must be wondering what's hit him being jabbed and soaked lol

Work sounds like it is abit more chilled with all the prep for Christmas, are you allowed to tell them Santa won't come if their naughty in class lol

Catch up soon x

Soooo cute! How have you been - did you enjoy your crazzzyy day?

x

Hi everyone! Getting really bad at updating my diary aren't I?! Been a busy few days, Charlie is great but needs lots of attention and taking up most of my free time, worth it though :) he jumped off the sofa the other night and went over on his wee ankle so has a wee limp but think it's nothing too serious.

Crazy day was good Joanne, I had puzzles in my class and the classes rotated around throughout the day so I got to sit and catch up on marking!

Kron, I often remind them that Santa will be visiting soon lol normally whips them into shape!

Well the weather has been mental for past few says, school got cancelled this morning because of bad winds so I'm enjoying a pj day with Charlie :) haven't done any exercise for ages just lost my motivation and diet hasn't been the best either!! Saying that I've been carrying the pup up and down the stairs hourly so that's gotta be helping :) he's just over 10kgs so heavier than my kettlebell!!

What's everyone been upto?? X

Trying to pretend Christmas isnt coming cos I havent got time for it lol Otherwise its been pretty quiet.
I have lost 2 lbs of my slight gain over the last month so feeling good, and next week have a hair appt, so looking forward to that, its well overdue!
Even got around to booking up the teams christmas breakfast, I treat them each year, and now cannot wait to have a good fry up :) We are going back to the one we went to last year, it was so nice.

How is Charlie getting along, they are too adorable at that age, I remember when mine was little aaahhhh :)

Merry Christmas all!

Sorry for being rubbish at updating, hope you all had a lovely time?

Everything going well with me had a fab Christmas and have been very lazy(still in my pjs as I type!) Going round to one of the bfs old uni lecturers flats later for some drinks( just found out he lives round the corner)

Charlie is doing great, getting big and very tricky!! We are able to take him out walks now as he's had both jags so that's good fun :)

Diet wise I have been naughty, naughty, eating chocolate for brekkie and the likes!!! Have stepped on the scales today to see 10 stone 5 and 3/4 lbs staring back at me!!! Has given me a much needed kick up the bum - have chucked out all the chocolate in the house - far too tempting!!! Planning on making some soup today and having it for lunches/dinners for a couple of days to try and shift some lbs!!!! I feel so bloated and sluggish with all the rubbish I have been eating! IT'S GOT TO STOP!!!

How is everyone else doing??

Hey chickadee :) Hope you had a lovely christmas! Glad charlie is doing well love him. And all the dog walking will help burn off those extra lb's in no time!
Good plan chucking away the chocs, wish i could. The kids have soooo much its killing me having to look at it all day :(
I haven't weighed post xmas yet, too scared to lol. I know its gonna be bad as i really did enjoy myself, also eating choc for breakfast ha ha!
Back on it today but its my sis in laws b-day tomorrow and i am sure food is gonna play a big part in the family get together! We are planning on going round at 1pm, after lunch and leaving at 4e, before tea!!!! Might need some luck for that lol.
xx

omg you threw chocolate out! my method was to cram it down my neck as quickly as possible lol

I am still far too scared to jump on the scales, so will be having a few days of better food before i even attempt to see what damage I have done :)

Kron- honestly it had to go in the bin, was eating chocolate orange for breakfast lol. It's just so hard not to be tempted this time of year!! Hope the scales don't show too much of a gain when you finally step on them!

Chunky- sounds like you've had a fab time :) anything that you may have gained will be quickly off I'm sure :)

Well today my friend is coming to visit, she works in Dubai so haven't seen her since the summer. It's my other friends bday tonight so going out for a few drinks. Gonna try and have a really healthy day and will take Charlie out later for a walk, we can only take him out for a 20 minute walk because he is only 16 weeks but it's better than nothing!

Have a good day everyone x

Back