Chickadee's food diary.

Hello! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas.

I'm weighing in on Thursday - eek! And I did the same, chucked out a box of dairy milk sweeties.

Happy new year xx

Happy new year everyone, hope it's a good one for all :)

Well ive had a great Christmas and new year but looking forward to getting back to a healthier routine. Foodwise today I've been pretty good and been out walking Charlie. Going to do round 3 week 1 of kettleworx tomorrow- will prob ease in gently with core :)

Food for today

Brekkie- 2 eggs scrambled

Lunch- weatabix with ss milk and half a banana

Dinner- Alaskan pollock with Lemon and basil, boiled potatoes, carrots and peas.

Snacks- had 6 party type sausage rolls( checked calories and got a big fright 145 in 2!!!!)so not worth it!!

Apart from that felt today I was quite good :)

Is everyone else back in the wagon?

Well last night took a turn for the worse and I ended up getting an attack of the munchies around 11pm. Polished off the last of the cheese and crackers so at least they are gone now and no more temptations for today!!

Forgot to weigh this morning so will do it tomorrow and see where I am at!!!

Food for today....

Brunch- 2 scrambled eggs, half banana and lf yogurt.

Dinner- lasagne

Snacks- cottage cheese and chicken slices.

Last edited:
Well weighed myself this morning and I'm now up to 10 stone 8.5 lbs :( :(
Need to get it shifted asap!!

Food- 4.01.2012( planned)

Brekkie- 2 weetabix with ss milk

Lunch- omlette with lf cheese, onions, toms and mushrooms.

Dinner- goulash with a few boiled potatoes.

Snacks- banana, lf yogurt

Hi Chick missed having you around, hope Charlie is doing ok.
I am the same my taste buds have got the better of me, it's difficult to get back into a good eating habit after all the indulgences and never mind it's Christmas which only happens once a year thoughts!

I haven't had an official WI for a couple of months, hadn't realised it had been so long so stealing myself and going tomorrow, hopefully will still be in range, altho this will be the first time in months i have been at top of target (fingers crossed I am not over as I was when I checked beginning of the week!)

My first day back at work today, that was hard lol but no naughties passed my lips so if I can keep good tonight will hopefully get back track

Just think you had a lovely time! :)

Ok had my official Friday WI today and I'm 10 stone 7 and 3/4 lbs - hoping I can shift a few lbs by next Friday. Had intentions of starting Kettlworx but still haven't done anything, just can't seem to get myself motivated which is annoying me!!! On the plus side I did take Charlie out for a walk earlier, he is doing well and getting really big! He starts puppy school on Sunday so that should be fun :)

Going out for dinner tonight but going to try and make very sensible choices :)

food today

brekkie - 2 poached eggs with 2 slice of bread and some tomato ketchup.

lunch - left over chicken tikka masala.

Dinner - tomato based penne pasta dish with peppers and chilli.
some bread with olive oil/balsamic vinegar.

snacks - tangerine, yogurt, banana.

Last edited:
I am sure those Christmas lbs will drop quite quickly, you are execerising looking after Charlie so that's going to help, and you know you can make good food choices so it wont be long before your where you need to be :)

Have fun at puppy school, normally worth a few laughs, but remember it's you getting trained not the dog lol

Hope you have a great evening x

Very true about puppy school Kron, never thought of it like that but you're right :) Looking forward to it :)

Ended up choosing a tomato based pasta dish for dinner last night and had a couple of glasses of red wine too :)

food for today

brekkie - 2 weetabix with ss milk
lf yogurt
banana

lunch - bacon roll( done in the george foreman and fat cut off)

dinner - chicken with cous cous and veg.

snacks -pkt of onion rings and half a wispa gold( bf brought me in the goodies!)

exercise - res and core kettleworx
walks with charlie

Last edited:
Food 9.01.12

Brekkie- eat natural bar

Lunch- eat smart chicken sandwich( sainsburys)

Dinner- spaj Bol with garlic bread

Snacks- a few pieces of choco( I just can't resist!)
2 tangerines

Need to up the fruit and veg!

agree you need to up the fruit and veg
watch your carb intake (2 lots of bread) I always find cutting back on this side sees a few lbs disappear

Get some more fruit and veg. Perfect weather for some homemade soup that will do you a few days :)

I made my batch of soup yesterday, guaranteed to lose a couple of lbs :)

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm back at work so its finding the time to make soup(my body's in shock after almost 3 weeks off!!) will make a big batch at the weekend for sure. Also need to do a food shop so really just making do with what I have in the cupboards just now :)

Well best get up for work.... Bleugh!

Have a good day all!

Work that bad huh! lol

Isnt it awful when you have to go back, could be doing so much more other stuff!

food today

brekkie - porridge with ss milk

lunch - half ciabatta with sweet chilli chicken and salad

dinner - potato and rockette soup. other half of sweet chilli chicken ciabatta.

snacks - kettle chips, banana.

Sweet chili chicken mmmmm do you make your own?

yes made my own sweet chilli, was yum :)

I am trying my own little detox thingy this week - trying to have soup for dinner and lunch with fruit and veg to snack on and for breakfast, only doing it for 5 days as I really need a wee loss this Friday to give my motivation a kickstart!

weight today( time of the month)

10 stone 8 1/4 lbs

brekkie- banana and apple

lunch - fresh spicy tomato soup

homemade veg soup at dad's after work.

dinner - fresh potato, spinach and nutmeg soup
4 rye wholegrain crackerbread slices

snacks - 1 poppadom and some spiced onions(bf had a takeaway for his dinner and I caved a bit with this!! could have been much worse though!)

Mm frigging love poppadoms. How you getting on?

Back