Chicken and Chorizo Paella

I m making this tonight for dinner!!! my other half is at work until at least 11pm it smells devine i think he might need to have something different haha :) i cant believe this is "diet food" omg xx

The spanish rose is in the fridge chilling, and I am really looking forward to paella this evening!

Shouldn't it be sunny and not snowing?

I'm cooking this right now, and it smells and looks so good! I added some prawns to mine too, because I LOVE them! I also am only cooking for 1, so halved all the measurements, and used slightly less chorizo, and it's only 4 syns! It still looks like it'll be far too much for me, even with just one portion, so I may split it and take some to work for lunch tomorrow :) I'll add a picture as soon as it's ready!

I'm cooking this right now, and it smells and looks so good! I added some prawns to mine too, because I LOVE them! I also am only cooking for 1, so halved all the measurements, and used slightly less chorizo, and it's only 4 syns! It still looks like it'll be far too much for me, even with just one portion, so I may split it and take some to work for lunch tomorrow :) I'll add a picture as soon as it's ready!

Enjoy~! xxx

428269_10152419087860282_451643731_n.jpg

My paella cooking!

Haven't made this in ages, think i'll put it on next weeks menu :)

That was lovely. We are not big fish lovers but that just hits the spot..... When i can i will post a pic x

Made this the other day with lean pork pieces instead of the chicken, and that was delicious too!

Back