Cruise PP Chicken donner meat

ceridwen

Silver Member
So I was walking home from work and had that Friday feeling, and really felt like I needed a treat.

My first thought was wine, then chocolate, then crisps..... Luckily I resisted all of those..... BUT I ended up walking past the takeaway shop and buying some chicken donner meat.... ooops.

It was really tasty, and hopefully wasn't breaking the rules too much? I'm 10st 8lbs today, so I'll see what the scales say tomorrow!

Back to being good again now!

Thanks P! It's a slightly dodgy takeaway, so maybe I'll get food poisoning and shed some pounds that way:eek:.....

I think donner meat, even chicken, would be a no, god knows what else is in it along with its high salt content

Chicken shish wouldve been better as its just marinated chicken breast!

I take it that having protein even if fatty rather than carbs :) x

Its the salt content id be worried about

Plenty of water and you'll be fine :)

Got excited there when I saw the word donner, if we could find out all the spice that go into a donner we could created a fat free version.......and I know just the lady.......MONICA....can you hear me lol x

Probably not helpful but I have had donner chicken meat(usually tikka) from the chip shop probably once a week or once every two weeks on the diet and have consistently lost - agree with high salt content but there are defo worse things you could have!!!! LOL!

If it helps with those cravings, maybe a little now and again would be ok! Like folk have said up the water the next day, cause of the salt.......having dont it yet....but the shicken shish is sounding good if I am really struggling.....xxx

Hi guys you can make an authentic lamb one if you buy the shoulder and trim all the visible fat, follow this recipe and enjoy without the pitta bread:)
ps. I would use the oats as a breadcrumbs replacement.

I need to borrow a mincer and blow torch ASAP x

lol sididd

It's a bit too involved for me but Sid if you have a food processor you can partly freeze your meat then blitz it in the processor this will eliminate the need for a mincer, it works well in my thermomix not sure if a normal one would do it but it should be ok if you do small quantities.

Back