Chicken Fillets

R.G

So i have a tray of lean chicken fillets in the fridge for 2morows nite tea n would love some ideas as what 2 do with them as i am lacking imagination 2day ha

im trying 2 follow EE

thanks guys :):p;):D

frylight them with peppers, garlic, mushrooms and onions, and serve with rice.. It's my favourite meal :D

Ditto Kim's suggestion but I always add some cajun or jamaican jerk spice as well. If I've time I either cube or just score the breasts, spray with frylight, throw on spice and leave to marinate for as long as possible. If no time I just throw the spices on whilst they're cooking. 'Tis yummy:)

I suggest you go browsing in the recipe sub-forum as there are a multitude of chicken recipes to be found there

It is also the best place to post if you have any questions about ingredients or are looking for suggestions :)

Make a chicken kiev...slice the breasts and stuff with a mixture of quark, lemon juice, garlic and a laughing cow triangle...yummy! Can ciat in breadcrumbs if you have a HE spare?

I made my first SW recipe today; Chicken Tikka and its divine! Marinate chicken breasts in a mix of natural yoghurt, chopped coriander, tablespoon of medium curry powder, salt, pepper and lemon juice. (I left mine all day to marinade) . Then put under a hot grill for 10 - 15mins but of course, check they are cooked through before removing. If the sauce dries out jusst make more like I did and throw it over at the last minute!!

Back