• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chicken in creamy pesto sauce

PickyNic

Skinny on the inside
Creamy Pesto chicken - 6 discovery points per serving(serves 4)

Ingredients
Method
  • Heat the oil in a deep, non stick frying pan. Add the chicken and fry without moving it until it takes on a bit of colour. Turn the chicken and cook on the other side. Continue cooking for 12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Season all over with a little salt and pepper.
  • Halve the tomatoes and throw them into the pan, stirring them around for a couple of minutes until they start to soften. Reduce the heat and stir in the pesto and crème fraîche until it makes a sauce. Scatter with a few basil leaves, then serve. I had it with rice and broccoli.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
Looks and sounds gorgeous!

ellenwillbeskinny

I need chocolate now!!!
Sounds yummy. I admit that I am a pesto virgin. Can you use any kind of pesto? Do different kinds have different points?

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
Going to make this tomorrow, what does pesto look like? Never had it before I's there a certain make i should look for?
Like green sludge :p It's oil and basil with nuts blended. Or you can get a red one that I think is tomato. The pesto I have is this one: Sacla Italia Pesto Verde (225g) in ASDA | mySupermarket

but it is high in propoints (29 for the whole jar! the lowest daily amount), guessing it would be high in points too :cry: