Chicken Recipe Ideas, Help needed please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by darkcookie, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. darkcookie

darkcookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I have a chicken already cooked which needs to be used up by today and I also have the juices leftover from the roast chicken with the fat removed, was looking for ideas on what lovely meals can be made with these ingredients, by the way I have never used the leftover juices before so unsure on what to do with it.

I thought of a chicken soup (never made one before with chicken, only vegetable) or stew/casserole type meal, if anyone has any lovely recipe ideas I would be very grafeful.

Cheers

Lyn

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    This one is for any leftover meats-Tin toms (whizzed up),chilli to taste, garlic,pinch salt, few sweentenersif toms are sharp, Pinch mixed herbs,i/2 pint chicken/beef stock. Bung it all in (technical term). Bring to boil,turn down to simmer until sauce thickens(30mins or so)I add sweetcorn/onions/mushrooms/left over veg. Lovely with pasta/rice/jacket potato.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.