• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chilli Con Carne Pack

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
S: 21st2lb C: 20st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st6lb(2.03%)
Ypu can have it as thick or as thin as you like. I noramlly have it quite thick as it feels like you are chewing something. But once I did put way too much water in and it went like a soup which wasn't too bad. What do you think of the flavour?

S: 16st0.5lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 6st10lb(41.87%)
i pour 120mls boiled water in my measuring jug and stir in the sachet with a fork. put in microwave for 1 min then mix again with the fork and leave to stand for a few mins. luverly juberly xx

loula

S: 19st0lb C: 18st1lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st13lb(4.89%)
Mine always comes out like a mousse - really bubbly (YUK!) - is there a trick to getting it without loads of air bubbles trapped?

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
S: 12st6lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st7lb(12.07%)
i pour 120mls boiled water in my measuring jug and stir in the sachet with a fork. put in microwave for 1 min then mix again with the fork and leave to stand for a few mins. luverly juberly xx
Yup... same way I do it... although I add a bit more water, just so it looks bigger, and a bit more substantial!

Loula... Yeah, it does go a little light and bubbly when I do it too I guess, but I don't mind it... I don't whip it up at all when stirring it, just mix it very gently... just enough to get the dry mixture to absorb the water...

It makes a welcome change to the soups so any sort of texture is good with me at the moment! lol... ;)

Oh, and blue_grapefruit... personally not found anything clever to do with this particular pack... but would also be interested to hear anyone's ideas!

xx

Last edited:

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
S: 14st3lb C: 8st7lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 5st10lb(40.2%)
Ive had it a few times now, and its really nice imho. I pour on the boiling water, probably about 250 or 300ml, add a little boullion, nuke in the microwave for a minute and allow to stand for a bit, pinch of sea salt and large splash of tabasco!! Really took time over eating it tonight and could actually identify the flavours of beans a mince etc... lol the chef in me never leaves. I would just adore some fresh coriander on top though!!

J
xx

I'm allergic to chilli really, should avoid this one but seeing as it's dried before eating it's not so bad. I dunno what I thought of it :s I had a pint of St Clements to sip while I ate it, and i ate it slowly. Was ok I guess x

Thanks for your replies xx

S: 13st0lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 2st5lb(18.13%)
I'm having my first of these tonight - hopefully it doesn't end up too light mousse!!

S: 12st13lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st8lb Loss: 2st0lb(15.47%)
It's my fav pack, i actually look forward to it in the evening, i have to admit i have to put a huge amount of tabasco in it to make it a bit more interesting.

tracyd

"I WILL DO THIS"
have to agree with Magic.......nasty disgusting! makes me gag

I've never tried tabasco. It's spicy isn't it?

Me no likey spicy x

tracyd

"I WILL DO THIS"
hi Lucie yes I believe they are....but it will happen when the new packs come out, should have been from 1st Jan but there has been a delay :(