china is starting cruise

PP Mon is going well so far at least!
B-dukan bread & egg
L- beefburgers (homemade) & tinned salmon
D- prob chicken breast
Snacks- boiled eggs, yoghurt & jelly

Full day of PP done yesterday, planning the same today, making up for all my sins of the weekend. last night I reread the chapters on cruise & deciced that maybe I've done too many PV days & thats a reason (besides cheating) why my weight loss has stalled.
Todays food
B-dukan bread & egg, yoghurt
L-omelette
D- chicken?
snacks boiled eggs & jelly

good day for a PP day : Pancake Day :) im looking forwards to a savoury egg and bacon gallette :) hope your chicken is yummy :)
Thanks Loopy
Happy pancake day to you! diverted slightly & had cauliflower rice! your pancake sounds yummy!

Today is cooking day!
Spicy roast chicken & slow cooker beef cooked in a garlic tomato sauce.BNS chips & broccoli.
Need to take a blender back to Sainsburys, it stopped working after 3 weeks & boo hoo cannot find the receipt!
Then a trip to Costco with DIL

weebles wobble but they don't fall down China!!!! LOL - sounds like the weekend was fun and great start to the week - keep going! x

Oh its wednesday so it cooking at sons and dil night xxx have a fab time as always China xxx

Oh its wednesday so it cooking at sons and dil night xxx have a fab time as always China xxx
Thanks Sid
In meltdown, my laptop is playing up & I feel like I've had part of me amputated! not a happy bunny.
On a better note, have had a lovely day, went to the chinese superstore. Was slightly naughty in the chinese buffet there. DIL is planning a super Valentines day meal & we shopped for it & I helped her make a peanut butter & hobnob cheesecake! Calorie count according to BBC good food is 973 cals per slice or thereabouts!!!!!! It's now hiding in her neighbours fridge!

Thanks Sid
I helped her make a peanut butter & hobnob cheesecake! Calorie count according to BBC good food is 973 cals per slice or !

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds lush xxx

Happy Valentines Day!!
Not Dukaning today, I am M&S meal dealing!!! Went to M&S after the gym & got seduced by the £20 Valentine special. It was so funny in there, around the meal deal counters it was mainly older men buying the deal, clutching bunches of flowers & chocolates. Made me smile!:)

I think I am going to do a sort of conso for the next few weeks. I've lost over 1 stone & have around 10lbs to go, but will be away for most of March in the land of my favourite food curry!! so want to get a bit of balance eating non Dukan so that I don't come back worse off than when I started all this. what does anyone think?

Sounds like a plan stan xxx where you off to ?????

Off to Goa for 3 weeks, usually come back half a stone heavier

Thats on my wish list Goa, I saw Englebert Humperdink years agai singing on a beach in Goa and vowed I will go there one day, love a bit of bert xxx ;)

Sounds like a good plan China and lucky you off to Goa for 3 weeks!!! M+S deal looked like a bargain so I hope it was good!!! Conso will keep you on an even keel if you stick to it!!! x

Sounds like a good plan China and lucky you off to Goa for 3 weeks!!! M+S deal looked like a bargain so I hope it was good!!! Conso will keep you on an even keel if you stick to it!!! x
M&S deal dinner was Lush & so worth it!

I think the conso idea might be a running before walking idea! Since Wed I have eaten so many carbs, lack of control & no off switch when carbs are on the plate. Going back to cruise tomorrow which i can manage better & stay on an even keel with, will have a tipple or two but going to stay away from the sugar & rice.
Alos staying away from the scales until end of next week because I am frightened now.

Todays food
B-dukan bread & 2 eggs
L- egg foo yung
D- going to roast a chicken
went to Costco & stocked up on loads of protein. Adding carbs is not the right hing for me at all at the moment. I've stuffed myself so much since Wed,so its back to PP/PV

Scary when the carbs take over isn't it - so hard to control sometimes but getting back onto cruise is a great plan so go girl! x

Back