china is starting cruise

Day one done. I know not enough protein Sid. The first time I did dukan it took me ages to convince OH that stuffing my face with chicken was the way to do it! Need to re convince him & couldn't be bothered explaining dukan for the umpteenth time today, it was easier not to eat! That's a first!!!
Typing this on my phone, computer has gone into the Apple hospital for rehab, hoping that its nothing too much wrong with it & it hasn't ended up in intensive care there!!! I hate typing anything long on the phone because I make so many mistakes( even more mistakes if I attempt to do it without my glasses) I sent my niece a whole txt of gobbledygook yesterday but will admit to drinking wine at the same time! I was on my last day of indulgence.
Onwards & downwards is motto again.

Hahaha on the typing errors xxx onwards and downwards China xxx and men are blinking useless

Gym done, at sons and going to nandos for chicken for lunch. Loving being back on dukan except every time I start a diet is exactly the same time that I get the urge to read cookery books!
cooking up a proper meat feast tonight.

WELCOME BACK China, glad to be joining you on the bus - I bagsy the back seat - reserved for the naughty ones!!! LOL! xxxx

WELCOME BACK China, glad to be joining you on the bus - I bagsy the back seat - reserved for the naughty ones!!! LOL! xxxx
Thanks Trudy, `my naughty seat has my name stamped on it!!!!

I'm back in the 'Dukan fold' too so its good to have you back as well China :) don't think there is any seats left!

I'm back in the 'Dukan fold' too so its good to have you back as well China :) don't think there is any seats left!

Ha ha the bus is well on the road!

Glad you are on the bus China - feeling better? Scales being kind? x

my bus got a flat tryre at the weekend but it's up & running today! I'me easily led astray at the moment.
Weighed in this morning 9st 12lbs so not as bad as I had thought it would be. trying to stick to the plan at least until the weekend1
xxx

Well done you for weighing and glad the flat tyre is mended - keep going lovely lady!!! If your feeling weak do more PV days to get you back on the bus fully - you know the routine - mind you I find PP days make me feel more secure and give me less cravings than when I do a PV day!!! On Saturday night when I had a blip moment in the supermarket the tomatoes I bought and ate in the car really saved the day and I won't forget them in case of further emergencies!!! LOL! x

todays food
B-dukan bread & egg
snack-chicken mini fillets bought & eaten in the supermarket!
lunch- cold roast beef & fried egg
dinner- salmon & prawns with asparagus

Haven't been on here, fell off the bus & in denial. just got my seat back. I know for dukan to work I have to do it properly but I keep having mouthfuls of all other stuff as well. Need to catch up on other diaries & get inspiration & motivation from you all.

Come China xxx you know you can do this...... Set yourself up and will yourself back into the zone. Do a list of what you've achieve and what you want to achieve. Do bullet point post it notes of no more than three 'wants' and put it on the bathroom mirror so its the first thing you see in the morning and last thing at night. At work also put one on your computer....it works....it works it will work on your subconscious mind xxx give it a go xxx

Come China xxx you know you can do this...... Set yourself up and will yourself back into the zone. Do a list of what you've achieve and what you want to achieve. Do bullet point post it notes of no more than three 'wants' and put it on the bathroom mirror so its the first thing you see in the morning and last thing at night. At work also put one on your computer....it works....it works it will work on your subconscious mind xxx give it a go xxx
Thanks Sid
How are you?

Doing better today China xxx nearly lost it the other day...
But hey hoy ....we gonna do it....this time xxx

Doing better today China xxx nearly lost it the other day...
But hey hoy ....we gonna do it....this time xxx
Hello Sidd
I know that feeling. working on my head over the weekend so that come Mon morning my head & fridge are both in the Dukan zone. Since I went away & ate carbs, `i can't get back on track. Carbs are certainly the devils food where I am concerned.

Same hear China....carbs are so morish xxx

Plodding on slowly. On day 3 of a restart, all ok so far. Kicking myself for ending back up at the weight I started at but onwards & downwards!

Back