china is starting cruise

Forgive yourself and move on!!! Looking like a good food day today!! Well Done! x

Come on we all slip xxx Dukan line drawn China just carry on this journey of ours is a rocky road but we will get there xxx

I know what I should be doing but using excuses for not doing it. Today is Monday & bright new begining!

Good day so far today!!!
Gym done.
Went proper dukan shopping & have a fridge full of chicken now.
Also have started making some of the recipes on DNSFs recipe thread.
I'm officially back on the bus xxx

proper PP day done !! I haven't managed to do a PP for ages!!! very happy xx

Brilliant China xxx now another xxx

Keep going lovely another one under your belt today and you will be flying! xx

China , China ????????????????? you've been quite a couple of days now. All good I hope ????

Morning Sid
i've been feeling under the weather. Body is aching all over, presume it's a virus of some sort so dosed up with paracetamol , spending much of the time horizontal.
Food has been fairly ok, but haven'tfelt up to cooking much.
have a good weekend
xx

You too, do your best xxx and get well soon xxx

Laptop is now not well either. Just taken it in to the Apple store & they say 5 to 7 days. I struggle to do stuff on my phone so quite unhappy!

hope you and your laptop is better soon :)

Thanks chrisr not quite got the hang of the iPhone app so could be replying in the wrong place! I like using the laptop. Not even good on an iPad. Must be my age or lack of tech skill

woo hoo! computer is back & working!! Thank you Apple!
On the mend from whatever bug or virus I had last week. The upside of illness is that i'm down to 136lbs so very happy. I slipped off dukan while I was ill. I just couldn't face the thought of eating protein. So at the moment I am doing a kind of modified conso. I'm going away in 3 weeks & don't want to go completely off plan then so I thought that if I do a bit of conso until then, I could limit the damage. Not sure if any of that makes sense on paper but it does in my head.

While I was ill I gave into my Magnum craving & bought a pack of magnum infinity. I ate one & then wished I hadn't. Not because of the guilt but because my tastebuds have changed & I just didn't enjoy it. So thats good. Same thing happened with a Krispy Kreme doughnut on sunday at a family gathering. For years I've fantasised about them but never tasted one, now I wish I still had that fantasy!!!!!
Going to catch up with diaries & hitting the like button. I really couldn't get to grips with the app.
Anyway onwards & downwards xxx

Plodding on,
weight is still 136lbs but at least it's not going up.

China start an post what your eating, it will help xxx

I'm alive & slowly planning my way back to Dukan.

Back