china is starting cruise

About bloody time China xxx Its difficult getting back into it but we know it works xxx come on, back on the bus xxx

Happy Sunday xxx hows it going ?

hello Girls, not quite back to dukan but today have made the decision to take a mini step back to the bus. I've had 6 weeks of too much of everything & family visiting so much booze involved!!!!
Going to do clean & healthy eating this week with no booze but not dukan yet. Not quite got my head back into that zone yet. Taking baby steps towards it.

Now going to catch up on diaries

xxxxx

Baby steps get you there in the end China xxx

Had a healthy eating day yesterday & feel much better for it. I totally know in my head that I've got to avoid sugar, it triggers me into a non stop eating frenzy. Trouble is once I start it's so hard to get to grip again. Weighed this morning for the first time in ages & the damage is not as bad as expected- 140lbs.
Waiting at the bus stop now!!!!!

WOoohooooo climb on that bus China we are all on the last bus home!!! x

Back on dukan, day 1 of restart done. woo hoo!

good lass making the decision xxx come on lets kick so a**e xxx

I am day 4 today!!! Lets get this going china! X

DUKAN UNITED XXX

I've been very bad & had a month ofeating & drinking too much. Woke up to reality this morning & am now firmly in the right mindset to board the bus again. Started back today & going to dukan properly for the next 8 weeks.

Come on China, a fresh start for me today too.

Really really delicious boiled eggs and cottage cheese for breakfast - yum yum!! ;)

Let's do this :D

P x

Yesterdays food
breakfast- 2 eggs
lunch-chicken & 2 eggs
dinner- shepherds pie with cauliflower mash

started back with a PV day, thought that might be easier to manage after the carb & booze overload of the last 2 months. I was spurred on to restart because my clothes have got so much tighter & the choice of clothes that fit is getting narrower daily!!!!!

todays planned food
B-smoked haddock & poached eggs
L-some leftover shepherds pie
D- turkey steaks

Day 2 went ok

food planned for today
B- leftover turkey
L-beef stir fry
D- roast chicken with a barbeque marinade & baby squid,shiritaki noodles

upping the exercise!!!!!!
I recalculated my true weight yet again & the dr says I could reach it by the end of Sept!!!!!! so going to stay true to dukan & see what happens. Finally my head is in the right frame of mind again & I'm full of enthuasism!!!

Yay! End if September will be here before you know it, China :D

In fact, you've inspired me to do my TW date again - will check it out later. Ta! :D

P x

Day 3= I've been 95% true to dukan. Had to make a modification to last nights dinner & add a splash of dry sherry to my seafood stir fry for taste but hoping that 2 tablespoon between 3 of us won't derail the loss so far this week. The scales are 3lbs lighter than on sunday, I know most of that is waterweight but it's very encouraging. The first time I did dukan I was 100% enthuastic & when I slipped into 2 months of overindulgence of carbs & booze, I found it really hard to get my head into the right space to begin again. I kept thinking I'll start tomorrow & then have a day of eating carbs. Well having done 3 days withoout carbs & alcohol, I feel great. I've had no craving & now wonder why I put off the restart for so many weeks. I can't believe I watched the weight go up & up without getting back on track.

Todays meal plan
B- eggs
L-courgette lasagne ( made it last night ready for today)
D- sashimi & steamed seabass

I'm a happy dukaneer today

Day 3 was ok, did not stray

Food plan for today
B-eggs & dukan bread
L-smoked haddock & eggs
D-steak jelly& yoghurt

I need to reread my book. Not sure that I'm totally following the plan. Yesterday was ok, ignored the usual Friday night desire to have a few glasses of wine.
Can't really decide what to eat today buy I know that planning is the key to not straying.
B-eggs
L- leftover lasagne
D-?

You said it china you need to plan ahead, that's the key to success xxx

Back