china is starting cruise

Go china!!

Slight slip up last night, I had a matchbox sized piece of cheese, 3 grapes & a strawberry!!!! Was out of dinner & no matter how many times I explain the workings of dukan, I might as well be taliking to myself.
This morning out of curiousity I put my food intake into my fitness pal. 4 scrambled eggs & dukan bread for breakfast & proppsed homemade beefburgers & yoghurt for lunch & I'm up to nearly 1000cals so far! Scary. I saw that maintainer uses MFP soam now a bit confused. Dukan says fill your boots but MFP says I've got 300 cals for the rest of the day. I probably shouldn't have looked.
Dukan has changed my way of looking at food & helped me see that eating 'cleaner' less processed food & no biscuits or cakes etc is doable for a long peiod of time. It's the people around me that I need to convince. I keep hearing " how long are you going to keep this up for?"
Anyway, enough of this rambling on.
have a good weekend
xx

China your going so well, cheese and fruit was a gala treat and should do much damage,

China your going so well, cheese and fruit was a gala treat and should do much damage,
ha Sid
the cheese was just an appetiser to lunch today. I really don't know what happened to derail me, ordered roat beef, all good, then had wine & then a pudding!!!! back home now drinking tea & looking very sheepish. Ah well, could be worse & back to the dukan train station. xx

Maintainer isn't doing pure Dukan this go round. MFP is really good if you are doing a calorie count diet, but I just use it to track workouts at this point since Dukan eating looks weird in MFP :)

B-dukan bread, egg & tinned tomatoes
L- 1 rollmop & salad
D-roast chicken, courgettes & cabbage

Back on the train then, china. Toot toot! :)

The train had a very short stop - no worries China - you are doing great!
My train seems to visit a lot of stations & gets derailed very easily!!!!

Dukaning full blast this week. I'm looking through the recipe section at the moment getting ideas for dinner at son & DIl tomorrow. They're not dukaning but are happy with whatever I cook. I usually cook 3-4 different dishes & we have the leftovers for lunch on Thurs. They are very active (gym & golf) and have huge appetites but are a pleasure to cook for & never moan if something doesn't turn out quite the way I planned it to!
So far the menu is:
chicken breasts with BBQ sauce
Shiritaki noodles with asparagus, mixed peppers & red onion in a spicy ginger/garlic sauce
stir fried beef with chilli & garlic

now looking for something to make for pudding

Sounds delicious! I don't blame them for eating it all :)

todays food
B-dukan bread, scrambled eggs & tinned tomatoes
L-roast chicken
D-pork loin, shiritaki noodles with asparagus & peppers, bbq sauce
snack-yoghurt & jelly

Clothes feeling much looser, not much change on the scales this week, been gymming like a woman possessed.
I'm happy on the dukanish train at the moment.

We know on Dukan we can loses inches before the scales move xxx Good lass China xxx

Went to the chinese supermarket this morning. Now fully stocked with shiritaki noodles. The helpful guy (the irish one not the chinese one :)) said to buy a case instead of individual packets 7& they would be cheaper, paid 85p per pack, Really happy. Also bought some jars of different sauce, not strictky dukan but only use a tiny amount & they add so much more flavour to boring stir frys.
Made bolognese sauce & we had that with the noodles for lunch today.

weighed in at 134lbs this morning but not updating in case the scales say something different tomorrow. If thats correct, I'll have lost 10lbs sine the begining of August & that without doing srtictly dukan just being more aware of what I'm eating & no booze. I think the lack of alcohol has played a huge part in the loss as when `i've had a drink, i can get very carried away eating junk.

happy Wed everyone xxx

That's brilliant, china! Well done.

I've also been cheating on the sauces: was craving black bean and garlic sauce and I found it in Chinatown: I use a very small amount. Plus I read this week that spices help rev up your metabolism!

I love the blue dragon spring onion and oyster sauce pkt. On sw it was low on sins, wish it was allowed on Dukan as I do miss it xxx

woke up wanting a cake?

Muffins with lemon / chocolate icing!! :)

Instead of caving in to cake DIL & I went for a swim & steam. Now cooking cauliflower puree to have with yesterdays leftovr bolognese sauce.

Good for you! Even if it was a mini swim :)

Back