china is starting cruise

Oh no - you weren't ill the whole time you were away were you?! What a shame.

And yes, 4lbs is nothing, be off in no time!

Welcome back.

Jx

Oh no - you weren't ill the whole time you were away were you?! What a shame.

And yes, 4lbs is nothing, be off in no time!

Welcome back.

Jx
no only got ill on last day thanks.
fully medicated & horizontal & not planning on moving today except for when the BT man arrives.
xxx

Now got Infinity!!! can read the daily mail at the speed of light! Told Bt that Infinity is really wasted on me but it came as a freebie so not complaining.
Had a day of mostly chicken soup (plus a mini bar of choc) Lst of the antibiotics is Wed so plan on restarting the restart then. xxx

B- scrambled eggs, i slice bacon & dukan bread
L- half a burger, few chips, 1 vodka & diet coke ( bad but was at a funeral & was really hungry & nothing very dukan friendly)
D-?

Stepping up to the dukan plate very half heartedly, still better than bingeing, looking for mojo

Think we're all trying to relocate our mojos CB! Are you going to join the Christmas LBD challenge?

And sorry to hear you were at a funeral today, hope it wasn't too awful.

Jx

Think we're all trying to relocate our mojos CB! Are you going to join the Christmas LBD challenge?

And sorry to hear you were at a funeral today, hope it wasn't too awful.

Jx
Thamks Joodle. No not too traumatising, Uncle was 92.
I've joined the LBD challenge, want to lose around 8-10lbs so need to get cracking otherwise it'll be Christmas Eve before I get started!!!!
xx

dukanish day planned!!
B- dukan bread, egg & dry fried bacon
L-?
D- Chicken vindaloo & BNS for me ( lamb curry for kids)

Back off to the kids for the night, so happy big cookathon planned.
Feel much better today, chest less crackly so def planning gym from Mon
xx

Yeah, back in the game CB!

Yeah, back in the game CB!

On the starting line.

ended up getting a super healthy Greek takeaway for lunch: chicken shish, meat shish, salad, a little bit of naughty bulgar salad and salsa.
On the couch horizontal cuddled up with Arnie the kids dog. Curries made & not moving until I go to take some curry for my friend at 5pm.
xxx

Eating leftover curry for breakfast. Hoping that pesky chest clears up soon, no tastebuds & really tired. Unfortunately no matter how sick I am, i never seem to go off food but even eat more. Must be a lftover from my Nan who insisted on the feed a cold method of care.

Yeah, I bet half our food issues come from things like that - or food as a reward/treat/comforter after falling over.

Hope you get that chesty thing out of your system soon though, sounds nasty.

Jx

Welcome back honey bun. How was the holiday alcohol consumption? :) 4lbs is nothing, you'll be back in no time Cx

Welcome back honey bun. How was the holiday alcohol consumption? :) 4lbs is nothing, you'll be back in no time Cx
Thank you
comsumption was heavy duty,
I've had the dreaded lurgy since returning must be the alco draining out of my body, hoping to be normal next week.
xx

I'll promise to be a good dukan girl next week if the lurgy will go away now. I've never spent so long horizontal feeling rough.

Awwwww not be long youll be your old self in no time xxx

I've woken up feeling nearly normal,:) now need to organise a flu jab!
Been to the gym & did treadmill & swimming. dinner is planned, shepherds pie, mashed cauliflower & brussel sprouts.
I've regiven up booze yet again, cruising to lose, mojo has been found!!!!! ( except for dinner next wed, we (son, DIL and Arnie the dog) are going to be very naughty & get takeaway from the Indian & have a major night of duvets & season 2 of Breaking Bad, can't wait)

Going without the alco is axtually the easiest part of dukan for me now ( well day one has been easy) We'll see if i still feel the same next weekend.
night night diary

off to the gym to make up for planned cheat tonight, curry takeaway & breaking bad, woo hoo, yippee

Back