china is starting cruise

cheat night was amazing, now back on the plan.

back to reality, pp tomorrow.

Be Good China xxx Xmas is just around the corner xxx

LBD challenge starts today for me. no more cheat days. going hardcore dukan. i realised last night when my zipper had trouble closing that maybe I've overdone the cheating. Back to reality.

Never mind tight zips, it will be swinging on you shortly xxx

Very quite in the gold section too xxx

Well, I've had an off plan day completely by acciden. if truth be told, I am so tipsy that `i can't really see the keyboard kys but I've had an amazing day. i went for lunch with a huge group of friends that ended in csrnage, but worth it. Tomorrow will be a new start but I've had such a good day that it is worth the possible weight gain. xx

China xxx great post, as in... enjoy life and jump back on the bus the next stop xxx you'll be fine xxx

Now totally sober. Yes girls, it was so worth it. Firmly back on the dukan bus today, full of determination.
food plan:
B- dukan bread, scrambled egg & smoked salmon
L- steamed cod
D- piri piri chicken breast

I've realised that for the last few weeks, I'd stopped pre planning the days food & that made slipping of the bus ineviatable because there was nothing ready in the fridge. Going to boil up a poad of eggs now to have on hand.

todays plan
B-dukan bread & egg
L- chicken soup
D- smoked trout & salad, boiled egg,
snack- boiled eggs & yoghurt

China I loved your tipsy post!! You've done so well til now keep on goingggg! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

2 days done back on cruise properly, I've refound my mojo..
todays food plan:
B- dukan bread and egg
L-beef & green bean stir fry
D- piri piri chicken breasts, BNS & asparagus

doing more PV than PP until the swing in the step gets going properly.

slight slip last night but persevering, had a look at the atkins section, sticking to dukan for now.

slight slip turned into a major fall. I've picked myself up & given myself a stern talking to. Back on the dukan wagon (except for Wed, childs birthday meal)

Get in the zone CB, you know how good it feels! Jx

Back