Chips is Back .......

chips with everything

Silver Member
:eek:
No, not bad English, its me. I have been away (no not in Prison ... :cool: ) but away from the site since last August and here I am. Desperate to turn things round as I have reached breaking point and can feel my health failing me in so many ways. Folk joked when I moved house near to the Crem ..... but without being dramatic, that is where I feel I'm heading if I can't change my ways.

I plan to do the Mayo Clinic Diet for 2 weeks, then my own WW thing. I know reducing / giving up my Voddie is going to be the hardest thing :(

Wish me luck on my journey Will look at it in small chunks, but need to shift 10-11 stone ! :eek:

Hi chips and welcome back hun. I am following WW now, and can incorporate my voddie into it quite easily x x x

Thanks Cheryl. Sitting here drinking a black coffee ..... Just thrown my cappachino mix up on top of my kitchen cupboards where I can't reach it without stepladders and believe me, my days of shinning up ladders are long gone ! I'm just wondering over the next weeks what else may well follow that box onto the top of my cupboards ! :D

lol, the first few days are always the hardest whatever diet you are following, because of all the changes and "newness", see you soon in the WW section hopefully hun, and good luck with the Mayo Clinic diet x

thanks guys, will try not to waver .... ((((...))))

Good luck! =)

Back