• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

chips not me love

hi guys , got my totm at last feel like **** , but havent been tempted to cheat. boys had chips on the market today , big tradition in yarmouth ! smell of grease made me feel sickey ,and they just had chinese didnt even inhale it , get me miserable cow or wat :wave_cry: hope u all doing good , weigh in tuesday this week xxxxxx:badmood:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
well done on not cheating, I know the feeling about chips, last week my hubby had some chips in Felixstowe and they smelt so good, but I didnt cheat either. Hope you feel better soon xx

Woo hoo, thats great that you werent tempted esp with TOTM it can be sooo hard to resist :)

Camille

Silver Member
Well done xx

RuthG

Gold Member
Well done on not giving in, thats fabulous! Glad your TOTM arrived too.

Oh God, now youve got me thinking of chips!! Hehe!

Ive just realised, its been nearly 2 weeks since I've last had them, its probably the longest ive ever went without them! :)

well done on not cheating, I know the feeling about chips, last week my hubby had some chips in Felixstowe and they smelt so good, but I didnt cheat either. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi, just curious, were you just visiting Felixstowe or are you local??

Chips along the seafront on a Sunday afternoon, utter bliss

well done you - It does make you feel good when you don't fall to temptation xx hope your weigh in on tues is good :)

emmaleighjohnson

Pink and Fluffy Poster
I can really feel the chips thing; Thursday and Friday is chips and Fish burger day at work. Plus there appears to have been a special offer at the local shop for Doritos. I've had these all around me lately.

However, I've not cheated once since starting so I am very proud of my littl(er) self and very proud of you for staying strong.

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Hi, just curious, were you just visiting Felixstowe or are you local??

Chips along the seafront on a Sunday afternoon, utter bliss
I am an Ipswich lass and have friends who live in Felixstowe so often pop down at the weekends. I love the freshly cooked donuts too !!